Fast & Furious 7 - Paul Walker Special Edition (BD SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label No.4) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 10th Aug, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?...ducts_id=175&zenid=6mntgjsipm4ie52ucl29ui36d6

HDzeta Webstore:https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Price: 168CNY (about 27 USD)

Limited 1000 copies
Live 11:00 AM.EST USA July 31th
Group Buy live at HDN at the same time. HERE

full

Last edited:
Has there been a picture anywhere of whats on the back cover of the slipbox .
hoping it will be that "one last ride" with shadow image of car
As in that t-shirt (best one) or the lenti design

Last edited:
So is this live @release date 10 august
As in people who have paid they are being mailed out to them ,looks like its available to buy on there website .
Or has a new date been set or no date and just wait and see he he

I tried purchasing a copy of the Fast and Furious HDZeta edition at their online shop and the server kept on giving me an error. I tried several times. I was contacted by HDZeta customer service today telling me that there was a delay in the payment processing. However, I have checked my card billing and I have seen at least two non-authorized charges in different Beijing shops. Obviously, the website is not secure enough. Please be careful.

Reactions: harry
I tried purchasing a copy of the Fast and Furious HDZeta edition at their online shop and the server kept on giving me an error. I tried several times. I was contacted by HDZeta customer service today telling me that there was a delay in the payment processing. However, I have checked my card billing and I have seen at least two non-authorized charges in different Beijing shops. Obviously, the website is not secure enough. Please be careful.
Its not secure problem,your credit send the payment delay to our bank,soem times we will send a invoice again to your bank.
We had provide the SSL for all website,dont worry your card,its very safe,If you have another problem,please contact hdzeta customers service:[email protected]

Reactions: digitalbabe
Tells you on website for overseas international posting
3-5 days China Post EMS Express $ 24.96 one copy / $31. 2 copies
7-10 days China Post standard max 5 copies $12.88 one copy / $18. 2 copies.
Not sure express posting is such a good idea in the current steelbook re-seller market, specially if its not a brand new or recent release or a hard to find in demand steel.
Thinking of the Gladiator or Saving private Ryan HDZeta not especially this one
The phrase more money that sense probably appropriate.
if you've bought this through the group buy its around 42 dollars which would work out
28 dollars steel + 14 dollars shipping .
So its standard China post shipping @ 7-10 days.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry I haven't read your reply until now. Both my bank and VISA have confirmed that there was a breach of security in the storage of my visa card details. An unauthorized purchase was made during that time span at an online sandal shop in Beijing. As a result, I had to cancel the two cards that I used while purchasing the ítem and was charged 12 euros. I informed HDzeta customers service about this the day after this happened and I haven't got any reply yet. Will do it again and will provide the proof given by my bank.
Its not secure problem,your credit send the payment delay to our bank,soem times we will send a invoice again to your bank.
We had provide the SSL for all website,dont worry your card,its very safe,If you have another problem,please contact hdzeta customers service:[email protected]