fav sports?

Aug 1, 2012
London
what are your favourite sports?

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

mines tennis

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

was everyone watching the olympics?

Reactions: PunkNinja
Football is my sport and 1. FC Koeln is my team :rolleyes:

fc_logo_facebook.png

Football is the sport i watch the most.
Being from Manchester and we all know that Manchester is red, so my team is United.
[emoji106][emoji3][emoji122]
I'm also a big football fan here's me at Old Trafford to watch the mighty Leicester City.
By the way according to the Leicester fans your city is Blue...

Reactions: bigwednesday0
I'm also a big football fan here's me at Old Trafford to watch the mighty Leicester City.
By the way according to the Leicester fans your city is Blue...

Everybody that is not from Manchester will say the same but real Mancunians know the truth!
Hope you enjoyed your day at the Theatre of Dreams [emoji106]

Reactions: tokaman
Everybody that is not from Manchester will say the same but real Mancunians know the truth!
Hope you enjoyed your day at the Theatre of Dreams [emoji106]
It was a great day out. I've only been the once which is more times than most United fans put together :naughty:

I was a Season ticket holder for 9 years before I got married!
I actually saw Leicester win 1-0 at OT a long time ago.
Your defence comprised Elliot, Prior and Walsh. 3 man mountains!!
The Martin O Neill era, probably the best time ever to have been a Leicester fan. Was it the game that Tony Cottee scored the only goal? I think it ws about 1998?

Reactions: bigwednesday0
:thumbs: BROCKIAN ULTRA-CRICKET :thumbs:
"The winning team shall be the first team that wins."

Brockian Ultra-Cricket is a curious game which involves suddenly hitting people for no readily apparent reason and then running away. Let's be blunt, it's a nasty game.

While a complete list of rules has only ever been assembled once (and lost)- some of the rules are as follows:

• Rule One: Grow at least three extra legs. You won’t need them, but it keeps the crowds amused.
  • Rule Two: Find one extremely good Brockian Ultra Cricket player. Clone him off a few times. This saves an enormous amount of tedious selection and training.
  • Rule Three: Put your team and the opposing team in a large field and build a high wall around them. The reason for this is that, though the game is a major spectator sport, the frustration experienced by the audience at not actually being able to see what’s going on leads them to imagine that it’s a lot more exciting than it really is. A crowd that has just watched a rather humdrum game experiences far less life affirmation than a crowd that believes it has just missed the most dramatic event in sporting history.
  • Rule Four: Throw lots of assorted items of sporting equipment over the wall for the players. Anything will do – cricket bats, basecube bats, tennis guns, skis, anything you can get a good swing with.
  • Rule Five: The players should now lay about themselves for all they are worth with whatever they find to hand. Whenever a player scores a “hit” on another player, he should immediately run away as fast as he can and apologize from a safe distance. Apologies should be concise, sincere, and, for maximum clarity and points, delivered through a megaphone.
  • Rule Six: The winning team shall be the first team that wins.
-From 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams