Fave app for iPhone?

The iCollect games and iCollect Movies are 2 of my favs. I can just scan the barcodes of my collection and have them with my both on the go and on the net.

The iCollect games and iCollect Movies are 2 of my favs. I can just scan the barcodes of my collection and have them with my both on the go and on the net.

Do you have the Pro or free version? I have the movies app for my movie collection and wanted to get one for my games but I don't really NEED it... I read in the review that the free one only offers a 10 item list which is LAME.

====

My favorite iPhone app is either movies (does what the iCollect Movies app does) or my social networking ones (Facebook, GetGlue, FourSquare).

Do you have the Pro or free version? I have the movies app for my movie collection and wanted to get one for my games but I don't really NEED it... I read in the review that the free one only offers a 10 item list which is LAME.

====

My favorite iPhone app is either movies (does what the iCollect Movies app does) or my social networking ones (Facebook, GetGlue, FourSquare).
I have My Movies app the full version as well as the iPad & iMac ones, briiillliiant app :scat:

Other Apps I use on a daily basis are:
- 2Do / Groups /Occasions
- 1Password (iOS Devices & Desktop)
- Ignition (iOS Devices & Desktop)
- TomTom & CoPilot with CameraAlert app
- iMaschine / BetMaker 2 / NanoStudio & Touch DJ 1 & Evo / SoundCloud / Shazam
- Plants Vs Zombies / Batman / Gangstar Rio / RR2 / IB 1 & 2
-

images

====

Pro version of both.

1Password, as it means I don't have to memorise over 400 passwords :p (it's also available for free now!).

Yeah I have that but it's limited so in order to get all the features it has an in-app purchase of $9.99 to make it the PRO version. It's pretty good though. :thumbs:
Yeah I've got the Pro upgrade (as I purchased the previous version as they provided it for free if you did), along with the Mac & Windows versions of it - it's an invaluable program for me.

Yeah I've got the Pro upgrade (as I purchased the previous version as they provided it for free if you did), along with the Mac & Windows versions of it - it's an invaluable program for me.
I'm slowly migrating over to it as I've been using LastPass for so long that I've got over 1000 UserID's and Passwords that I have to still convert over.