Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite series here.

Attachments

• Question.jpg
    Question.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: Rowan and meekster
I've heard good things about James Patterson. For myself, I'd have to say the Game of Thrones series. It's a pretty obvious answer at the moment with all the hype surrounding it and the show but I absolutely loved it. Might even give it a second read through at some point.

Actually I have quit a few. First one is Harry Potter series since it marked my youth when first book came out. Then there is, of course, A Song of Ice and Fire series :D
There is also Eragon and Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood books) which I really like.
I have also The Farseer series but haven't read them yet :D

My favorite three book series are:
1. The Dark Tower
2. Harry Potter
3. Chronicles of Narnia

I really wish Ron Howard and Brian Glazer would finally get a studio to support them in making a Dark Tower movie. Russell Crowe has supposedly been cast as Roland Deschain.

Reactions: mllNY
I like the forgotten realms books anything written by R A Salvatore is gold, now all i need is
a film about Drizzt Do'urden

:scat: EEK! :scat:

you have just made a new best friend on the forum!

Have you read the companions yet. I've finished that and went on to the other sundering books while I wait for book 2 the companions codex

Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett.

The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13¾ - by Sue Townsend (1st book in a series)

Two of my fav series of books of all time :D If you like books that make you actually 'laugh out loud' (i've done so many a time on the train, getting weird looks in the process) then these are for you!

Last edited:
Love Koji Suzuki's Ring Trilogy.

Books were awesome, too bad they botched the movies.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'm currently reading Mockingjay which is good so far, I'm hoping the final two films live up to the first two which I thought were excellent.

My all time favourite book series has to be the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett.