The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, what's this other forum? Is HDN involved in some sort of inter forum war or something?

I don't know if it's a war, war is a big word... This relationship with REDACTED is more like two kids fighting over nothing in a sandpit at school, because one thinks his buddy being successful means his downfall, and then they forget what they're fighting about, but they're still feuding because they don't want to look weak or something.

Anyway, regarding this Fifth Element steelbook, if Fullslip A1 was still in stock I would cave in now that I've seen live shots. Truly the best of them all imo.

Though I'm still thinking that if the steelbook itself was mate and released by Zavvi, the "Poop Arts" comments would have been numerous - and maybe justified.

Last edited by a moderator:
that explains your awful writing lol i always wondered why :D

Yhea sorry I do put it in my profile :shy:. I rely on the tablet spell checking only I never know if its right or wrong :banghead:. My maths is even worse marred an Account's Clark :thumbs: he's helped no end . It I like someone goes in and hoovers up what I did know :dunno: . That and being proud broard DERBYSHIRE Born and bread , strong itnt arm and thick innt ead =head .

No this one I am SO looking forward to exverything about it yells class . The film I love finaly gets the treatment it deserves :notworthy: :drool:.

Got my A1 on ebay also, finally around 14$ more than ordering from Kimchi

Not so bad price for missing the order date. Really liked the pics

I also found A2 for the same great price from ebay. For such a limited edition I was surprised to see same price for both A1 and A2. I was doing search on the right time, since now the prices for A2 have tripled.

Reactions: Huguito
All of you swearing and cursing the ebay sellers ... has it ever occurred to you that some of those sellers are clearly operating legitimate tax paying businesses. WHO CARES if people re-sell !! I certainly will be doing the same at some point to either buy a better version or because i need the money.

There are much bigger things to worry about in life ...

Reactions: cooey
I think you're missing the point. A lot of people don't get a look in because there is no limit on buying at times so some poor sod comes along and it's already sold out because someone has picked up 20 or 30 copies to sell at OTT prices. They are not interested in owning the copy they just want to fleece a genuine buyer.......

I've quit steelbook collecting but this is one of my favourite films, so a must have purchase. While waiting for my A1 to arrive I went and bought the new 4K remaster. Superb transfer and it should have been included in this release.

image.jpeg