The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine all those dots representing four elements being embossed. That would look very cool.
And that's the only thing I'd like about this steelbook and that it would include a 4k remaster disc.
Don't care much for full slip (trash can), don't care at all for lenti magnet (industrial shredding machine).

Overall, wouldn't pay more than £20 for it :)

I just bought and watched the supreme cinema series edition
reminded me of how much I love this movie
so now I need that Leeloo fullslip

Will this be region free or locked?
Can you order directly from Kimchi from another country or is someone going to do a group buy?

I have the Project Pop Art version which I love, but this is just gorgeous!

That Steelbook artwork is really disappointing IMO; I much prefer the old UK version (which actually looks much better in person than it does in pictures).
Leeloo slip looks alright, but I don't think it's worth double dipping just for that; so money saved I guess.

That Steelbook artwork is really disappointing IMO; I much prefer the old UK version (which actually looks much better in person than it does in pictures).
Leeloo slip looks alright, but I don't think it's worth double dipping just for that; so money saved I guess.

Pretty much the same way I feel about it, I got the 4k disc recently so on to the next one.

Agree completely. Steelbook artwork is CRAP. NOT paying a hefty price for some fancy cardboard.

Reactions: Flloydo
Love the movie, own the first UK release (with the new 4k disc swapped in), not feeling any of this art enough to consider replacing it. I'm sure this will be nice and glossy/embossed, but it just does nothing for me, and I love this movie, like so many others in this thread.

You lot that hate it fine I can live with that .

ME I LOVE IT . The 4 eliments on the steelbook those colours WOWW .

Glad I passed on every other version .

Zavvi take note this is how it should be done .

BIG BADDA BOOM I am just PSYCHO about this one too :notworthy: :kiss:.