Finding Dory (2016)

Would you buy Finding Dory in steelbook form?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Here's my concept...

#73 Finding Dory (SC).png

YES PLEASE! I for one would be delighted with this design!

Interesting that no steelbook has been announced for this movie yet... I'm sure there'll be one but Disney's pattern is to announce the steelbook in conjunction with the theatrical release (give or take a day or two). At least, that's been the case these last couple of years for Pixar and Animation Studios releases (Zootopia / Big Hero 6) - as well as Marvel and Star Wars steels...

Thanks for sharing your concept - and fingers crossed we get something as nice as this (I remain sceptical!)

Reactions: Noodles
YES PLEASE! I for one would be delighted with this design!

Interesting that no steelbook has been announced for this movie yet... I'm sure there'll be one but Disney's pattern is to announce the steelbook in conjunction with the theatrical release (give or take a day or two). At least, that's been the case these last couple of years for Pixar and Animation Studios releases (Zootopia / Big Hero 6) - as well as Marvel and Star Wars steels...

Thanks for sharing your concept - and fingers crossed we get something as nice as this (I remain sceptical!)
Many thanks! :)

I'm sure their steelbook announcement is right around the corner. Although, it tends to be Zavvi that get dibs on Disney steels, and the film isn't in cinemas until next month over here in the UK, so we may have to wait a few more weeks before we hear anything official.

Fingers crossed! :ohno:

Yes please, awesome concept. Be good to go with Finding Nemo steelbook
Thanks! :D

I hadn't really beared that in mind when making it, but you're right... both steels would go pretty well together. I have a feeling they'll chuck something really ugly at us though, as they usually do with new releases nowadays. (n)

My bad @Noodles! I thought the movie came out on 17th July but that's the US release date! So I guess Zavvi will announce a steel on or around 29th, probably with some nice placeholder art that will get switched closer to release...

My bad @Noodles! I thought the movie came out on 17th July but that's the US release date! So I guess Zavvi will announce a steel on or around 29th, probably with some nice placeholder art that will get switched closer to release...
My thoughts exactly buddy... they're good at getting our hopes up, only to crush them once the final art eventually goes up. :ugh: