3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
  • Kotobukiya's lineup of army builder two packs continues with the STAR WARS First order Stormtrooper ARTFX+ 2 pack.
  • Dipslay the Stormtroopers in multiple different poses using the alternative arm, leg, and weapon parts.
  • These 1/10 scale figures assemble easily and quickly with snap-fit assembly: no glue or painting required.
  • Troopers feature magnets in their feet for added stability on the included bases.

Couldn't see a thread for these, but please merge/remove if I somehow missed an existing one.

I just pre-ordered them through Zavvi, but I'm confused by a few things... firstly, they've titled them Snowtroopers, which they're clearly not in the images, but this is probably just one of Zavvi's usual mistakes. Secondly, they're also selling the 1-pack for the same price, which obviously doesn't add up... I've done a bit of looking around and most places are charging between £80-£90 for the 2-pack, so I'm worried that what Zavvi claim to be the 2-pack for £60 isn't actually right. I dunno, maybe it is... but I'm very suspicious, especially since it's Zavvi. :cautious:

Anybody have any thoughts?

I just pre-ordered them through Zavvi, but I'm confused by a few things... firstly, they've titled them Snowtroopers, which they're clearly not in the images, but this is probably just one of Zavvi's usual mistakes. Secondly, they're also selling the 1-pack for the same price, which obviously doesn't add up... I've done a bit of looking around and most places are charging between £80-£90 for the 2-pack, so I'm worried that what Zavvi claim to be the 2-pack for £60 isn't actually right. I dunno, maybe it is... but I'm very suspicious, especially since it's Zavvi. :cautious:

Anybody have any thoughts?

I'd be quite surprised if Zavvi will give you the benefit of the listing error.
From past experience, they'd most likely cancel your order and claim they can't source from suppliers :p
I've had this happen in the past ordering Hot Toys figures from them, when quoted prices were wrong or way below market competitors.

Reactions: Noodles
I'd be quite surprised if Zavvi will give you the benefit of the listing error.
From past experience, they'd most likely cancel your order and claim they can't source from suppliers :p
I've had this happen in the past ordering Hot Toys figures from them, when quoted prices were wrong or way below market competitors.
Damn, that sucks. This is the first time I've ordered anything like this from Zavvi, but I have received those kind of emails from them before with steelbooks. I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed! Thanks for the info mate. :)

Reactions: Uraki
Well, they honoured the price and mine arrived yesterday... I love 'em! Now they just need to reduce the price of Phasma, which is currently £100 for some reason... it's £60 everywhere else! Kylo is also more from Zavvi, so I'll more than likely order both figures elsewhere.

Wow that's quite a surprise.. And of all retailers didn't think Zavvi would EEK!

Grats on picking up a bargain there :thumbs:
Haha yep, it's a real shocker! Especially since the item had been showing as "sold out" for a while and you couldn't even search for it on their site, so I honestly expected one of those dreaded emails around release day. Instead, I woke up one morning to a dispatch email, and it arrived the very next day. I'm even more surprised to see that it's now back in stock and STILL for only £60!? Maybe Zavvi are selling them for the normal price and other retailers are overcharging... that's the only thing that would explain their sudden "bargain" prices lol. But seriously, credit where credit is due... nice one Zavvi! ;)

Thanks dude. :)

Reactions: Uraki
I'm even more surprised to see that it's now back in stock and STILL for only £60!? Maybe Zavvi are selling them for the normal price and other retailers are overcharging...

I've seen the local price over here in HK (£40-45 !!) and I'm surprised how much extra UK retailers are charging for this set.
Even with the import tax, etc. its still quite a mark up. So Zavvi are offering a really decent price imo

Reactions: Noodles
I've seen the local price over here in HK (£40-45 !!) and I'm surprised how much extra UK retailers are charging for this set.
Even with the import tax, etc. its still quite a mark up. So Zavvi are offering a really decent price imo
No way, really?! Shows how much we get ripped off over here in the UK when £60 is considered cheap for us.