3D Flying Swords of Dragon Gate 3D Blu-Ray [Hong Kong]

toddly6666

Premium Supporter
Dec 8, 2011
Hong Kong
attachment.php

Sold at: http://www.yesasia.com/us/flying-sw...ng-kong-version/1030685939-0-0-0-en/info.html
Available on April 5th

Attachments

• flying.jpg
    flying.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Hi does this release have a 2d version of the film as well i havent got a 3d tv yet but realy want the movie and hope to upgrade to 3d soon ;)

Hi does this release have a 2d version of the film as well i havent got a 3d tv yet but realy want the movie and hope to upgrade to 3d soon ;)

Unfortunately, no. The 3D Blu-ray version only has the 3D version. The only way to watch the 2D version is to buy the 2D Blu-ray version.

I just got flying swords on 3D Bluray and was very excited to see it came in a steelbook!

29a0d96d.jpg

But when i removed the slip cover the steelbook was completely bare, a little disappointed in that.

b95526df.jpg

c09dc6ba.jpg

I think I might have accidentally purchased a bootleg cause the bottom of the disc is dark and has shaded rings as if it were a burned BD-R.

101803c7.jpg

the Disc plays great, seems to have original menus and disclaimers, and the 3D is awesome.

I wanted to see if others who purchased it looks like this as well. I Believe i Have the Hong Kong Release with English Subtitles, and its a 3D only release.

I'd hate to buy it again. its a cool slipcover and all but I'll feel a little ripped off if its a bootleg giving i paid the same price for it as the real copy.

Thats a bootleg, the original one does NOT come in Steelbook packaging

I just got flying swords on 3D Bluray and was very excited to see it came in a steelbook!

29a0d96d.jpg

I think I might have accidentally purchased a bootleg cause the bottom of the disc is dark and has shaded rings as if it were a burned BD-R.

101803c7.jpg

the Disc plays great, seems to have original menus and disclaimers, and the 3D is awesome.

I wanted to see if others who purchased it looks like this as well. I Believe i Have the Hong Kong Release with English Subtitles, and its a 3D only release.

I'd hate to buy it again. its a cool slipcover and all but I'll feel a little ripped off if its a bootleg giving i paid the same price for it as the real copy.

I tried watching this film twice and fell asleep twice. I never get past the scene where Jet Li spots the impostor on the pier. Does it get better after that?