Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 65) [Hong Kong]

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto, ON
Release date: January 17, 2024
Purchase links: Box set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on November 10 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A & B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Front: 3D+Flip Lenticular, Back: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

31FC9ACD-4115-46DD-930C-5C0CDE33D61D.jpeg
046166EC-4EA0-4C03-967A-F11E986AE6FE.jpeg
5F9E04A3-7E2C-49D5-8545-F1F3D2B74758.jpeg
8D9A1FA1-1FD3-4CA8-A65D-B08B31BCA2F0.jpeg

BCB9CFF4-5CCE-4BE8-8452-E4FB7A4B2F4D.jpeg
606971B4-54DC-4DD4-BB1C-611FA74F15FC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s the weakest of Holland’s movies. The only one that tempts me is the FS, but unless I happen to be up ridiculously early tomorrow, I’m gonna pass on it too. It also doesn’t help that Manta doesn’t do in hand beauty shots. I wish these companies would wait till they’re in hand to announce so we could decide if we want to jump in on a GB (or the presale in Manta’s case) without it be a leap of faith.
True.
But sometimes I've had nice surprises seeing it in hand, first hand, as they end up being better.
Then again I also bailed on some a d regretted it later after seeing in hands...so works both ways I guess.

Definitely would prefer seeing in hands upfront, like you.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Now that FFH is out the way and I assume homecoming will be the next exclusive maybe after the next CP pre order or at least before Christmas, I seriously hope Manta find the balls to release one or both of these posters on slips. Which haven’t been done yet. Mondo as a FS and the iron man bank robber as a lenti. But I’d take it as a FS too

5097F2AF-013B-4AE3-A231-BA237830836A.jpeg
843A72B3-8BD7-4755-AD13-4384B7B92E14.jpeg

Also I can’t think of an another poster that matches their style for the FFH & NWH steel designs except this poster and I prey to whatever gods that this does NOT happen. Hate this poster, it was literally a joke when it was first released

F6A1FE73-3C02-4CFC-BF79-34B5071BF010.jpeg

Someone grabbed the last Shazam OC too. I can't believe the lack of activity on this page right now. That has to be a record. Usually we'll see...
FS secured.
DL secured.
Tried to get a DL but PayPal bent me over and it was then sold out so I had to get FS.
None of it.

Went for DL-A. DL-B bothered me cus it looks like a backwards wraparound but even if it was the right way round the characters still wouldn't match up properly - hope that made sense?

Forgot that is 12am pre order time for the uk now instead of 1pm as clocks went back 1 hour glad i ordered my DL B with a GB now does anyone know how long it took for the DL B to sell out

Forgot that is 12am pre order time for the uk now instead of 1pm as clocks went back 1 hour glad i ordered my DL B with a GB now does anyone know how long it took for the DL B to sell out
Under 10 mins.

About 6-8 mins roughly

Reactions: Wally1988
Went for DL-A. DL-B bothered me cus it looks like a backwards wraparound but even if it was the right way round the characters still wouldn't match up properly - hope that made sense?
I know what you're talking about, the blufans exclusive steel is the same. It is actually a wrap, the original image. Spidey is on the left, mysterio on the right, both facing the same way. The issue with that is you can't very well have a spidey slip/steel, for a spidey solo film, without spidey being on the front lol

D90vee6XoAAa7we.jpg-large.jpeg

Reactions: Blazerfires
Now that FFH is out the way and I assume homecoming will be the next exclusive maybe after the next CP pre order or at least before Christmas, I seriously hope Manta find the balls to release one or both of these posters on slips. Which haven’t been done yet. Mondo as a FS and the iron man bank robber as a lenti. But I’d take it as a FS too

View attachment 567563 View attachment 567562
the mondo artwork is one is dont like :/

would like to see the bank robber artwork as a lenti

Also I can’t think of an another poster that matches their style for the FFH & NWH steel designs except this poster and I prey to whatever gods that this does NOT happen. Hate this poster, it was literally a joke when it was first released

View attachment 567561
i agree, this is one of the worst posters of all time!

I believe they (Manta) are still completing shipping goods of Barbie, so probably won't be until that's finished.
I can't recall if this is the next title after that one or if there was another, but if you ordered direct rather than via GB, you should hear something either way, by next week (whether that be the tracking details or an update regarding shipping).