Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realised the majority of my One Clicks from Manta have Margot Robbie on the front! I’m sensing a theme :drool: :coffee:

Hoping the GB ones start shipping soon now the directs appear to have been done and mostly landed.

Looks lovely.

Still cant decide on my fave so far, and the fact am considering the FS as a Lenti collector, is testament to how good of a job Manta did on this set

Reactions: Noodles
Hoping the GB ones start shipping soon now the directs appear to have been done and mostly landed.

Looks lovely.

Still cant decide on my fave so far, and the fact am considering the FS as a Lenti collector, is testament to how good of a job Manta did on this set
Hope yours ships soon but my GB OC is on its way to Los Angeles right now. :)

Reactions: yeslek
Tbh, the couple other OC I have, I did open them all....but no no do not tempt me. I only need access to one steel and disc.
The other 2 will remain sealed ... i hope lol

GB order tracking will be provided this week for all editions including box.
Hope yours ships soon but my GB OC is on its way to Los Angeles right now. :)
Looks like it will be!!
Thanks to you both, and whoop !!

Got a birthday coming up so would be nice to have it arrive on the day (hear that royal mail )