Black Widow (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-002) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 15, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 1 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Black-Widow_overall_OC_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_FS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_LS_v2_2000x.jpgBlack-Widow_overall_DLS_v2_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got hands on mine (was delivered last week but address change issues mean delay...my EEAAO is also delivered but can't get my hands on it until wed or Fri this week)
They were both seemingly shipped same day but one got stuck in customs a couple days as I had extra email updates on that...shame they weren't both shipped in the same box but hey ho.
It's definitely not the disappointment I was expecting. From what i can tell its mint, no issues can be seen.
Not sure if I want to keep the WWA steel yet so havnt opened this one, so the repeat of art work on the front of the slip and steel isn't an issue. Did intend on opening and getting cheap discs down the line (4k ameray is <£10 for this and a few other phase 4 movies already so easy to slot in).
It certainly sits nicely in my collection, next to the white WWA until i decide to trade/ebay or keep it

Thanks again Aniv!

Hey, you have a new address now? Can you PM me with that info so pending shipments can go to this new address?

Hey, you have a new address now? Can you PM me with that info so pending shipments can go to this new address?
I did message you with the first postage invoice and ask if these last two could be changed (BW and Everything Everywhere) as wasn't sure if they were being sent separately or not.

I've used the old/new one where applicable going forward(depending on releae date) but having a nightmare moving so it's hard to tell where am going to be for sure on X date, hence using the 'family' address (eg yesterday I had a moving date of 27th Nov...today I had an email saying it fell through - housing markets a nightmare! Been 12months and should have moved on 3 different occasions now *sigh* )

So thanks for the offer but until that postage invoice comes through I can't be sure if it can come direct to me or via the family home then to me and I don't want to keep chopping and changing after ordering, causing more work for you.

It's not that big a deal, am just inpatient and a few extra days is a lot for me lol

Reactions: Aniv
Got the white/full slip edition from the Bay. Loved seeing your pictures on here (of all editions)

Still wish someone had made a full slip edition with this poster : (with 3d effects and all)

Attachments

• Black-Widow-CCXP-poster-1.jpg
    Black-Widow-CCXP-poster-1.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: winter_soldier