Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 66) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 17, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 22, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 X 3D Lenticuar, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0D810012-B628-4E53-AA71-760952B628AC.jpeg 2B5666AA-38DE-445D-9842-66281F8E7153.jpeg 7729742B-7130-447A-B6AA-A43B97697C96.jpeg 44110CB0-8FF0-4A24-91A7-C020D6B54B9A.jpeg

Last edited:
MantaLab shipping to UK is $20, to US $15 for a Fullslip.
One-Click is $50 to US, maybe both, don't remember.
KOSM's group buys are often cheaper than buying direct, if you only want 1 Fullslip, and not getting 2 or 3 for someone else, so you can divide the shipping, and definitely cheaper than Aniv's.
But recently he put up quite a high shipping for Weet's Spider-Man 3-1, so I ordered that direct.
How much for shipping to the US for a WEET Spidey HC Boxset ballpark? Not sure where the hub is guessing UK
I assume his ML Spidey NWH OC shipping is just direct so $50-60 ballpark Based on previous other GB’s from Anvi which I missed and was to slow to get one direct
Trying to decide if I should get one or both, I rarely miss buying direct or getting an Aniv GB.

How much for shipping to the US for a WEET Spidey HC Boxset ballpark? Not sure where the hub is guessing UK
£20 to UK, but Free to US... not sure why. The Boxset itself is £237, which is about $35-40 more, than its original price, but that's the same hike with Aniv.

I assume his ML Spidey NWH OC shipping is just direct so $50-60 ballpark Based on previous other GB’s from Anvi which I missed and was to slow to get one direct
It's just £8 to a UK address, and £35 to US, so yeah, just under $50.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
I'm so so sad I saw this announcement too late ! I already have the WEet Edition, but one of those box set have both of my favorites promotional visual. #SadFan

I'm so so sad I saw this announcement too late ! I already have the WEet Edition, but one of those box set have both of my favorites promotional visual. #SadFan
Weet have said they will be doing another release of this, to match their recent homecoming release. So don't fret, you'll have another chance at a copy.

So when you say Weet will do another release of this, you are talking of which product ? #LostFan :p
Of no way home. They've already released it once, but in one of their slim wwa packages. It's also set to be released as a full fat wea, the same as the recent Homecoming announcement.

Ok thank you. Gonna keep on eye on it. Because this version is so good !

View attachment 565041
That's the manta release. You do know I'm talking about an upcoming (unannounced) WeET Collection release don't you? Not another Manta Lab release. They're not at all related.

Take a look here for the old release. Expect their wea steel and some of their slips to replate the art used, in various forms and combinations. Full fat slips with booklets, cards etc.. though.

Yes that's why I wanted some precision you did gave me. Thank you ! Guess I'll have to hope the Weet will be as good, or someone will be willing to exchange the Manta with the Weet I already have,

I think weet's wea will be better than manta's personally, so I won't be opening my SL until they've published beauty shots.