Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 66) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 17, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 22, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 X 3D Lenticuar, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0D810012-B628-4E53-AA71-760952B628AC.jpeg 2B5666AA-38DE-445D-9842-66281F8E7153.jpeg 7729742B-7130-447A-B6AA-A43B97697C96.jpeg 44110CB0-8FF0-4A24-91A7-C020D6B54B9A.jpeg

Last edited:
I've just checked out the Manta double Lenti of the Matrix on YouTube and the Lenti effect is loads better than my weetcollection Black Panther so I'm glad I'm giving lenti's another chance.

Reactions: Mararagan
So I totally forgot this preorder was today... wanted to grab a DL edition. Is there a Group Buy on here for this edition? Or is it too late? (Sorry if it has been discussed already. Haven't had time to read all previous messages) thanks for your help guys!

So I totally forgot this preorder was today... wanted to grab a DL edition. Is there a Group Buy on here for this edition? Or is it too late? (Sorry if it has been discussed already. Haven't had time to read all previous messages) thanks for your help guys!
Too late. GBs happen before the retailer preorder time. That being said, kosm has listed OCs for sale here, which will be residuals from his own GB. OCs only though, no singles.

Too late. GBs happen before the retailer preorder time. That being said, kosm has listed OCs for sale here, which will be residuals from his own GB. OCs only though, no singles.
Ok thanks a lot for the information a bit bummed but oh well.

Do we think blufans will release one ? I know they have an upcoming line of MCU movies but I don't know about Spider-Man.

Do we think blufans will release one ? I know they have an upcoming line of MCU movies but I don't know about Spider-Man.
WeET have confirmed they will release one, which should be available relatively soon. Blufans haven't specifically confirmed they will, but it's been broadly covered that they will. Blufans release will be discless though, and likely part of their premium range, which are set to be very expensive and highly limited.

Reactions: WendyUncharted

KOSM’s seems to be about the same price as Aniv’s GB, so that’s an option if you want his specific release.

Thanks for this. I’d ignored it, bc I thought it’d be crazy high, but assuming it includes shipping, it’s quite reasonable, so OC ordered.
If it includes shipping it's a fantastic price.. $18 more than rrp, which is less far than manta would charge you.. may be worth double checking that, but there's no mention of additional shipping, so it SHOULD be all in.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
and
Bird of prey
They were so long ago...and I wasn't back on the boards much then. I was just getting well enough to be able to venture back on here so vaugely remember a Manta of Hollywood.
So thanks for clarifying.

You know even us helpers can be in EVERY thread

Speaking of shipping, what is the usual shipping fee?
first time I've done a GB and there was no mention of it when purchasing, I'm in the UK
Not asking for exact price, just an example.

Speaking of shipping, what is the usual shipping fee?
first time I've done a GB and there was no mention of it when purchasing, I'm in the UK
Not asking for exact price, just an example.
Single manta slip to the UK? $20 plus pp fees.

• Informative
Reactions: TGO
If it includes shipping it's a fantastic price.. $28 more than rrp, which is less than WeET would charge you.. may be worth double checking that, but there's no mention of additional shipping, so it SHOULD be all in.
I assumed it does, bc it didn’t mention and because the price varies by where you live (and the total price is more than the price listed on the GB page (215 for the USA). Given that I missed Aniv’s and then overslept Manta’s, I feel good about it. For whatever reason, I seem to collect Spider-Man premium steels. Probably because I like the art. Now somedayI’ll have to figure out how to display this stuff, rather than just occasionally putting them on a shelf (or since I moved in their original shipping boxes). But that day is not today…and probably not before next year.

Regardless, thanks KOSM.

Reactions: Lenny Nero