Barbie (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 62) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on October 13, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Logo".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. PET layer for display of Barbie(Similar to the Barbie box), Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Overall Sparkling effect, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

C434ECCD-8826-4102-8E1B-CA108ACB101B.jpeg70FEB598-A5E9-4478-B8D5-F6F52403B09A.jpeg6DA7E076-4CFC-4FCE-B359-3E3F061300E3.jpeg1BAE14BE-7D3D-4EFA-960B-00D73E283E13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the GB singles are dispatched.
Also didn't received a tracking number.

But also have say thank you to @Aniv , because i received my Fullslip yesterday surprisly.
Thanks for confirming this, yet, I’m afraid without a tracking, I might end up having a “non delivered” and loose it (It almost happened even WITH tracking, but was good I knew where to go to ask for it). That’s the sad reality with the official (state owned) postal service here in Romania.

Therefore, @Aniv (if you’re still around), or other @admin that might know who is dealing with those GBs when Aniv will leave (maybe @apsmith21 or @Wreck ), can do something about this, pls!

I repeat, did not got any message nor see a status as “Fulfilled“ (hence no tracking there).
IMG_5236.jpeg

Thanks in advance to anyone that would provide assistance!

So, this

means the GB singles has been dispatched?
@Aniv, where can we find the tracking numbers if they were shipped out, pls.?
Could not find it on the bluraylife website, nor received any message with this information.
Hi
just to clarify I didn’t receive a tracking number but got notification from the post office they were going to deliver a parcel from abroad which turned out to be Barbie

No tracking, but I did get my copy today..glad I was home, because the weather was kinda crap, but once out of the box, it looks nice…now if only they would stop putting J-cards on one clicks
IMG_2220.jpeg

IF there was no Manta release, or one didn't buy a One-Click, but wanted the best art from it, this HDZeta edition is actually almost perfect - it has the better of the two WWA steels that I'd buy if Manta didn't make theirs, has the FS art I chose on one side, and the One-Click 'doll box' image I went after the One-Click for on the other, plus same 'travel' cards and a maybe even better booklet with sketches, rather than just photos.
I actually wish I did choose this one...

BarbieHDZ.jpg

IF there was no Manta release, or one didn't buy a One-Click, but wanted the best art from it, this HDZeta edition is actually almost perfect - it has the better of the two WWA steels that I'd buy if Manta didn't make theirs, has the FS art I chose on one side, and the One-Click 'doll box' image I went after the One-Click for on the other, plus same 'travel' cards and a maybe even better booklet with sketches, rather than just photos.

View attachment 572004
Hdzeta
Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Someone GIF

View attachment 572004

They actually will release edition with 4K disc, lol.
Last time i remember that was only for MM Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition and Interstellar if i'm not mistaken.
4K is only avaliable with their OC's. Or is Silver edition exception?

View attachment 572004
When does this go on preorder? I got the ML OC but kinda want a copy of this to. If it’s Silver Label probably limited to 300-500 copies I would assume.

When does this go on preorder? I got the ML OC but kinda want a copy of this to. If it’s Silver Label probably limited to 300-500 copies I would assume.
It is in their 'Silver Label' line, but no release or preorder date has been announced AFAIK.

If I'm not mistaken, you can't buy their items through this forum. I pre-ordered somewhere else.

It is in their 'Silver Label' line, but no release or preorder date has been announced AFAIK.
Is the edition pictured going to be their only version? It’s way too much like my FS.

I assumed they would have 3 editions and a OC and there would be at least one edition that I would want. :(

Is the edition pictured going to be their only version? It’s way too much like my FS.

I assumed they would have 3 editions and a OC and there would be at least one edition that I would want. :(
Their gold line has traditional one clicks with 2 WEA steelbooks and a full slip with a hardcover booklet, while their silver line has WWA steelbooks. The silver line more typically is released as one loose edition, but they sometimes do one clicks if there is more than one WWA steelbook. If their silver line does have a one click option, it's usually just 2 editions, which includes a one click box that is open on one end like the hardboxes from Filmarena. What I described can be seen with their Tenet releases.

Reactions: Veronica Mars