Thor: Love and Thunder (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-005) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 10, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on October 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Partial Foil, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x2, Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Folder, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

Thor4_Overall-Packshot_OC_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_FS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_LS_2000x.jpgThor4_Overall_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DL ordered

I’d like to Manta take a rest now especially with the CP line. They’re not letting anyone rest and breathe between pre orders and they’re becoming too much like film arena with their eyes too big for their belly. Just look what happened to them. Barely see anyone buy them anymore.

There’s constant delays with Manta and I’ve got like 4/5 pre orders with them at a time which I hate. Absolutely hate it. It’s like a pre order every 2 to 3 weeks now and it’s really starting to f**k me off

So please calm the f**k down. Stop banging out this constant marvel CP line. Because quality will start to dip soon. It already kinda is in certain ways. Some lentis, bad arts etc. Barbie is the first in a while where it’s all pretty perfect from the steel to the slips to the art cards. And already with the CP line they’ve stopped with the lenti cards and all the artcards have been poor lunch box images which I can’t understand for the life of me why these are the choices. The villain is no were to be seen here either. No where. Not even an art card. The CP line are feeling less and less like a premium package with every order I receive. Also please stop with the 3 in 1 transitional lentis. Quality is slipping

So please just slow down Manta

DL ordered

I’d like to Manta take a rest now especially with the CP line. They’re not letting anyone rest and breathe between pre orders and they’re becoming too much like film arena with their eyes too big for their belly. Just look what happened to them. Barely see anyone buy them anymore.

There’s constant delays with Manta and I’ve got like 4/5 pre orders with them at a time which I hate. Absolutely hate it. It’s like a pre order every 2 to 3 weeks now and it’s really starting to f**k me off

So please calm the f**k down. Stop banging out this constant marvel CP line. Because quality will start to dip soon. It already kinda is in certain ways. Some lentis, bad arts etc. Barbie is the first in a while where it’s all pretty perfect from the steel to the slips to the art cards. And already with the CP line they’ve stopped with the lenti cards and all the artcards have been poor lunch box images which I can’t understand for the life of me why these are the choices. The villain is no were to be seen here either. No where. Not even an art card. The CP line are feeling less and less like a premium package with every order I receive. Also please stop with the 3 in 1 transitional lentis. Quality is slipping

So please just slow down Manta
And I say: not fast enough, double nay TRIPLE the output, Manta!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
lol what a fail. All still in stock + all Shazam 2 back in stock + EEAAO back too. I hope all stays in your stock Manta!! So you will get the message and slow the **** down! Also would get rid of the CP line completely....

Reactions: Mararagan
OC finally gone after about 45mins.. wow. Must be the worst seller since Resurrections, not sure even that was this bad.