Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 65) [Hong Kong]

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto, ON
Release date: January 17, 2024
Purchase links: Box set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on November 10 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A & B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Front: 3D+Flip Lenticular, Back: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

31FC9ACD-4115-46DD-930C-5C0CDE33D61D.jpeg
046166EC-4EA0-4C03-967A-F11E986AE6FE.jpeg
5F9E04A3-7E2C-49D5-8545-F1F3D2B74758.jpeg
8D9A1FA1-1FD3-4CA8-A65D-B08B31BCA2F0.jpeg

BCB9CFF4-5CCE-4BE8-8452-E4FB7A4B2F4D.jpeg
606971B4-54DC-4DD4-BB1C-611FA74F15FC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should of just been discless. How may own this multiple times? Nearly a £15 difference after conversion compared to Thor love and thunder. It’s a joke.

$75 a pop now with shipping is such a killer
I don't think that's quite fair. I'm fine with CP line being cheap an all that, the overall package is lacking though. No booklet, usually fewer (and often dodgy) cards.. This is a better overall package, even I can say that as someone who isn't buying it. They need to work on shipping tho, $20 for a single sucks ass.

Reactions: Punker76
I don't think that's quite fair. I'm fine with CP line being cheap an all that, the overall package is lacking though. No booklet, usually fewer (and often dodgy) cards.. This is a better overall package, even I can say that as someone who isn't buying it. They need to work on shipping tho, $20 for a single sucks ass.
I don’t mean the same as CP line. Still all the normal stuff and take out the discs. £15 more is just so f**king annoying especially when all these careless retailers are releasing it. I selfishly don’t need the discs and I bet 99.9% don’t either

I don’t mean the same as CP line. Still all the normal stuff and take out the discs. £15 more is just so f**king annoying especially when all these careless retailers are releasing it. I selfishly don’t need the discs and I bet 99.9% don’t either
Can't argue with that. I certainly don't need another FFH disc lol

Ready got the FAC DL but will be going For manta DL B type aswell as it comes will the 4k disc which FAC DL only had the 2D & 3D discs in it

im glad they decided to use the iron man graffiti artwork, i f#cking hate that one. so a reason dont to buy the one click.
full slip & double lenti b

Just realised. Front of lenti A is a flip/ transitional

Probably changes to the full colour suit then black suit

The FS is OK, but the steel is just so-so. I think I’ll just stick with my FAC OC and call it a day. Maybe I’ll be more tempted by Weets release, but TBH, the movie is teh worst of the 3 (by a wide margin) so I don’t even know if I’ll get that one from them…time will tell.

Wow, all GB still in stock….is this really not that popular?
Still tempted on the lenti with mysterio but mostly for the preferred slip and because the WEA FAC I have is stupid fat on my shelf lol

Wow, all GB still in stock….is this really not that popular?
Still tempted on the lenti with mysterio but mostly for the preferred slip and because the WEA FAC I have is stupid fat on my shelf lol
I think it’s the weakest of Holland’s movies. The only one that tempts me is the FS, but unless I happen to be up ridiculously early tomorrow, I’m gonna pass on it too. It also doesn’t help that Manta doesn’t do in hand beauty shots. I wish these companies would wait till they’re in hand to announce so we could decide if we want to jump in on a GB (or the presale in Manta’s case) without it be a leap of faith.

Reactions: yeslek