For Sale: John Carpenter's "Christine" Blu-ray, courtesy of Twilight Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBC28

Premium Supporter
Jan 11, 2013
Purgatory
For Sale or Trade: John Carpenter's "Christine" Blu-ray, courtesy of Twilight Time

Hello :)

1. First of all, considering i only have one notch on my HDM Trader's Belt; here's a link to my ebay account. Click!
  2. Besides my ebay feedback, i am also active on the Blu-ray.com forum, where i have some feedback as well. Click!
  3. Seeing as my feedback here is low, i don't mind sending my item first if a trade were to happen.

Now, as for the purpose of this thread...

6dv982.jpg
14xr8h.jpg

If you're reading this, you know how limited, and valuable this release is, so i'm not going to get into all of that. I have a few copies available, and i'd like to sell them, or trade them for certain steelbooks.

Limited Time....$100

If you wish to buy one, i'm asking $100 shipped anywhere in the US, paid via PayPal "gift". They will be shipped out via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation / Tracking. Yes, it's an amaray...but it's a collector's item, nonetheless, so i will treat it as such. I don't know how much international shipping is, so i'll have to figure it out before i can set a price.

As for trades, which i prefer....here's a list of wants. Sealed, or in opened but mint condition only. However, I am not "too" OCD.
(This list is not "definitive" - there are many titles i'd like to own, but can't think of right this minute. I am new to collecting steelbooks, so i'm still working out my wishlist. Feel free to offer things not mentioned on the list.)

uk-t.gif
  • icon_play.png
    Pulp Fiction
  • icon_play.png
    The Terminator
  • icon_play.png
    The Raid
  • icon_play.png
    Taken
  • icon_play.png
    The Godfather Trilogy
  • icon_hmv.png
    Drive
  • icon_unitedkingdom.png
    icon_unitedkingdom.png
    Troy
    icon_unitedkingdom.png
    The Last Samurai
    icon_unitedkingdom.png
    The Hurt Locker

ca-t.gif
  • icon_futureshop.png
    Act of Valor
    icon_futureshop.png
    Looper

Last edited:
Seeing as we're coming up on Father's Day....i have dropped the price to $100 shipped within the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.