Language : English

Sound Mix : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

Subtitles : Korean , English, French, German, Chinese

Rating : 18

Region Code : A

Run Time : 98 mins

Number of discs : 1

* Special Feature *

- DOCUMENTATION: 4 DIRECTORS, 4 FRIENDS, 4 ROOMS (20 : 18)

- FEATURETTE (6 : 4)

- THEATRICAL TRAILER (2 : 6)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite liking the look of this, and I don't yet own the film, so will probably pick it up. :)

I didn't get the chance to watch this but better late than never.

I didn't get the chance to watch this but better late than never.
I've only seen it once and wasn't too impressed at the time, but would still like to see it again. Tarantino's sequence at the end was by far the best IMO, and Rodriguez's was also pretty fun... they're about the only ones I remember lol.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
I have to admit I wasn't a fan of this. I love everything Tarantino has done but this was by far his worst piece of directing. He's all but disowned it now, you never see it listed on his filmography anymore and he never wants to talk about it. The other sections I wasn't too impressed with either, it's all a bit weird. I was really looking forward to seeing it when I first watched it but it didn't work for me.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja and harry
I finally decided to take the plunge and order this since it's currently in Nova's Christmas sale. :)

I finally decided to take the plunge and order this since it's currently in Nova's Christmas sale. :)

Did you get the 50% Nick? When I click on the item it showes the discount but when I try to check out it is full price.