Fox 2015 'Poster Art' Slipcover Series (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
NOTE: FoxConnect and Amazon are selling these, but they're being shipped with faceplates instead of slipcovers. Walmart has been the only retailer that's been selling the slipcovers.

CURRENT PRICE: $7.88 each

TITLES INCLUDE:
- Alien
- The Boondock Saints
- Fargo
- Get Shorty
- Hot Tub Time Machine
- I, Robot
- Independence Day
- Machete
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Office Space
- Platoon
- Predator
- RoboCop (1987)
- Rocky
- Spaceballs
- The Transporter
- The Usual Suspects
- War Games

Photo courtesy of lostinva at BR:
2ry3k78.jpg

Only US WM or Canadian WM as well?
Some of these look really great! Wonder if they will be available in Canada too?

There was zero notice for these U.S. ones, so who knows -- they could pop up in Canada somewhere. I'm still going to try for the American ones, though. These look nice and clean. A thousand bilingual sentences would ruin the appeal.

Reactions: ran94 and AlienKing
There was zero notice for these U.S. ones, so who knows -- they could pop up in Canada somewhere. I'm still going to try for the American ones, though. These look nice and clean. A thousand bilingual sentences would ruin the appeal.
Tell me about it :facepalm: I might have to go for the American ones as well; though I only want a couple of them.

Reactions: tridon
Some of these are pretty cool :cool: :thumbs: Not crazy about the white banner/spine though :rolleyes: Was really hoping to see 'Avatar' in this line up :( Oh well :meh: But after work I know which store I'll be shopping at! :D

Get in here @ocielz and @digitalbabe! New 'Predator' and 'Alien' Slips! :woot: :cool:

Reactions: ocielz
The vertical white banner is glossy and the rest of the front has a smooth matte finish. The spines have embossed titles and are also glossy. Some releases have embossed glossy titles. I picked up Alien, Rocky and Fargo. Rocky does not have an embossed title. These are pretty nice for $7.88.

None of those look really exciting, but I guess if you don't own any other version of any of these movies then this is a good deal for $7.88.

Is this like the 40th release of Alien? This movie gets included in every single wave Fox does.

the in-store tags are a giant nuisance to me and they do not peel up easily. I managed to get the one off Predator without much left over residue and I made it through half of Alien before becoming too light headed. Definitely need to pick up a blow dryer.