Fox Connect Flash Sale! - 50% off

awesome, thanks for the heads up! Picked up 4 of the SDCC "Exclusives" @ $10 each.

....code does not work with the Predator 3D head....

They had a few more really good deals when It started HOWEVER they have removed several from the sale.

I believe tho some really good deals on tv sets tho futurama 6,7,8 $13 each

Oh and You can get the bond collection for $100 still

I only ordered
Paranoia (This product will ship on November 19, 2013) $25.99
The Oranges $10.99
Moonraker $12.99
Subtotal $49.97
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (FLASH) -$25.00
Grand Total $24.97

Still on the fence, need another 'Silence of the Lambs' version like I need a hole in the head, haha, great sale!

Was about to check out with American Horror Story S1...mmmm Connie Britton :drool: and then I realized I wanted to grab a SDCC slipcover.

Went back to the main page to add that to my cart and now it says the code has been used.

LOL. Thanks Fox Connect. :movie:

Was about to check out with American Horror Story S1...mmmm Connie Britton :drool: and then I realized I wanted to grab a SDCC slipcover.

Went back to the main page to add that to my cart and now it says the code has been used.

LOL. Thanks Fox Connect. :movie:

The site has been a bit touchy. You can only use once per account (but now they added paypal and you can use the code multiple times :hilarious:)

Anyways have you tried just clearing everything and starting over? How far were you in the check out process because it could have triggered the (once per account thing)

The site has been a bit touchy. You can only use once per account (but now they added paypal and you can use the code multiple times :hilarious:)

Anyways have you tried just clearing everything and starting over? How far were you in the check out process because it could have triggered the (once per account thing)

Almost to the "finalize this order" step - I think if I pressed confirm, it would have been submitted.

But frankly, that's kind of silly. :(

(and interesting about paypal)

Almost to the "finalize this order" step - I think if I pressed confirm, it would have been submitted.

But frankly, that's kind of silly. :(

(and interesting about paypal)

Paypal Link now missing but I placed another order this morning for 3 more bond films and was able to use it.

I swear they have some issues going on EEK!

this sale rocks so much. Ended up getting Predator 3D, Jumper 3D, and 4 SDCC Exclusives; Carrie, Silence of the Lambs, Boondock Saints, and Donnie Darko. All less than $10 each!

@ slimjim, no you can't use if more than once. I had to make a second account to order Predator & Jumper.

Can you use the code more than once now?
No but sort of briefly you could. As Blumaster states below you can create another account tho.
this sale rocks so much. Ended up getting Predator 3D, Jumper 3D, and 4 SDCC Exclusives; Carrie, Silence of the Lambs, Boondock Saints, and Donnie Darko. All less than $10 each!

@ slimjim, no you can't use if more than once. I had to make a second account to order Predator & Jumper.

Ive actually been thinking of placing another for Predator and jumper :ohno: