Fox Connect Flash Sale! - 50% off

Where do you put the code in. I have to hit the back button and once I put in the code it wipes out everything in the cart. I messed around with it for over half an hour

Where do you put the code in. I have to hit the back button and once I put in the code it wipes out everything in the cart. I messed around with it for over half an hour

hold on ill get a screen shot

are you talking about when you check out? cuz it should still stay

attachment.php

1456040_1431177057110256_1761755194_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker

For me, I put the first item in my cart, and then entered the code where it says 'Special Offer Code'

I went back to look for more, added another item, then took it out, but the code stuck. I logged into my account, and the code was still there, and checked out.

Reactions: Ricker
Yeah totally agreed, picked it up with another flick I wanted for under $20 shipped for both-woot!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

FYI You can pre-order Burn Notice the complete series for just under $50 EEK!

This is DVD tho but a hell of a deal if you are a fan of the show.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Luckily my US buddy got me 4 bond films this morning for just $20 shipped to him. Must of been in the last few minutes of the sale. $5 approx.£3 per film was a bargain. I partly regret not getting him to order me the rest of bonds I'm missing now.

Picked up Don Jon, Archer Season 4, The Way, Way Back, Always Sunny S7 & 8 all for $12.49 each. What an amazing deal.