Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
May be available via:
http://www.foxconnect.com
http://www.bestbuy.com

fc_logo.png

Comic-Con-Logo.jpeg

(Nov.6, 2013) SPECIAL PROMOTION: Use code FLASH to get each of these for $10 - maximum of only 4 per code per account.

IGN said:
In honor of San Diego Comic Con 2013, 20th Century Fox is revealing and releasing all-new SDCC exclusive covers for some of its classic sci-fi Blu-rays, cult classic blu-rays and horror classic blu-rays. Check out the cover graphics below:

These SDCC exclusive packages will only be available to those on the Comic-Con floor and also available during the show run on FoxConnect.com for ordering. A very limited number were created, so you'll have to act fast. Additionally, The Fly has never been on Blu-ray before and is slated to be officially released wide on September 10, so this allows fans to buy it in exclusive packaging two months before everyone else (and as a special collectible).

Wave 2013
1uJfeY9.jpg
IXDIRNZ.jpg
yviZAQd.jpg

VtY7vUS.jpg
YdTCjPH.jpg
86NZfSu.jpg

vhrWDf0.jpg
dPIAPt7.jpg
ScawxC0.jpg

Wave 2014
sdcc-jpg.85196

Wave 2015
1-jpg.169524
2-jpg.169525
3-jpg.169526
4-jpg.169527
5-jpg.169528
8-jpg.169531
9-jpg.169561
10-jpg.169562
7-jpg.169530
6-jpg.169529

Attachments

• SDCC.jpg
    SDCC.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Question on this if anyone knows. I read that these seemed to be limited to 500 for each movie and trying to figure out if that is true. I already ordered Fight Club and Boondock Saints (the 2 I wanted) but was curious.

I ask as I have seen some pics of the lithographs from Comic Con and they appear to be #/500, but then only a limited number of the online orders were including these lithographs. So are there more than 500 of each slip (and just lithographs are limited) or is each slip limited to 500 and they just did something else with the other lithographs?

per FoxConnect these are limited to 500 each. Per FoxConnect's Facebook, the first 100 copies ordered from FoxConnect include a matching litho, but who knows how many were sold in sets at Comic Con. I'm a little surprised none of the titles have sold out yet, but the listings now state the litho sets are sold out.

Anyone with Alien, I dare you to see the Owl. You'll never see the egg again.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdaygt
Yup, still waiting for my posters, which they don't let you know when to look. Other than "shortly after"

If any Ninja's get something from UPS or FedEx, please post it here. :thumbs: Good luck!

Reactions: spass
How do you know if you will be getting a poster or not?
I doubted i would get one but reading the posts above it looks like they are posted separately, so would you have gotten an email or something? :dunno:

How do you know if you will be getting a poster or not?
I doubted i would get one but reading the posts above it looks like they are posted separately, so would you have gotten an email or something? :dunno:

I actually emailed Fox customer care last week and got this response on Friday afternoon:

Thank you for your email and recent Fox Connect order! Your Comic Con Lithographs will be shipped out shortly in a separate package. You will receive an email with tracking information. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Fox Customer Care