Fox SteelBooks - Dream List - USA

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We all know that steelbooks are extremely popular from the world over. Thankfully the more popular they get the more open they become to other studios in other Countries. We had some great Fox titles in the UK last year.

I'm curious what are some dream list Fox titles in steelbook you would like to see in the USA?

For the first wave I suggest these:

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Act of Valor
Alien Anthology
Big Trouble In Little China
Escape from New York
Kiss of The Dragon
Machete
Man on Fire
Office Space
Raising Arizona
Red Dawn (1984)
The Usual Suspects
The Princess Bride
This is Spinal Tap
Willow

Let me know when you need suggestions for the second wave. :p

Why would you want titles that have already seen Steelbook releases? People constant moan about re-releases yet these kind of threads are always full of posts asking for re-releases :sniper:

Yes I know they've never been released in USA, but Steelbook collecting is a global thing.

Reactions: lolwut and Chief
X-Men 1, 2, 3 singles or a trilogy steel (2000, 2003, 2006)
Daredevil Directors Cut (2003)
Elektra Directors Cut (2005)
Hitman Unrated (2007)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith Unrated (2005)
Speed (1994)
28 Days Later (2002)
28 Weeks Later (2007)

Thats all I want from FOX from catalogue titles. If I mentioned a re-release then its because I thought the previously released steel has sh^t art (IMO of-course ;))

Last edited:
Why would you want titles that have already seen Steelbook releases? People constant moan about re-releases yet these kind of threads are always full of posts asking for re-releases :sniper:

Yes I know they've never been released in USA, but Steelbook collecting is a global thing.

I agree with you, but would like to see different artwork for some of these titles (ala ASM). Nothing wrong with variety, as long as it is different artwork.

I don't know which are all the fox titles. I just love steelbooks period. I'm good with whatever as long as they are quality. Always quality over quantity.

Wouldn't mind some blind buy steels. Would make it exciting and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Just a trip to the local charleston best buy

Some steels can be dissapointing for some people, and i believe you ll most likely see collectors complaining about re releases(at least when it is the same art used which could devaluate the value of their copies) but some are happy about re releases(at least if it is the same when the quality is as good or better than the previous ones, not like for the recent german sony re releases[2012 etc], like me.

Last edited: