Fright Night (Limited Blu-ray Release)-Qty 3000-Twilight Time [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
fright night cover.jpg

Qty 3000 from Twilight Time-released December 2011-SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
You may still get a chance. TT has announced that there are 4 sold out titles they are reissuing. Fright Night, Christine and Journey To The Center Of The Earth have all been confirmed. It's rumored that Mysterious Island will be the fourth one.

That's a great news.

That's a great news.

For those that missed out, it's certainly great news. They've alluded to possibly adding more extras and/or updated transfers on these releases, however, so anyone that doesn't want to miss out again better make sure they're at the site when they go up. If Fright Night gets some supplements this time around, it wouldn't surprise me if those whom got the Blu-Ray the first time around try to get the newer release...

FRIGHT NIGHT: 30th Anniversary Special Edition (1985) BLU-RAY - Jan 20th 2015
another release for this is coming next year through Twilight Time :)

I just bought the German one, is there any difference in quality? I know a few BRs are little more than upscaled versions.

In a review I found, the German image was described as "more robust" than the TT version. Although it has no extras, the Sony is of course region free. It will be interesting to see if the re-release from TT has any additional extras over the fairly poor selection on the first version.

Reactions: Arikostinaal
Thanks mate. If ordered through Screen Archives, they should technically ship worldwide.

I believe this will go live December 30th 4pm eastern time.

Reactions: cooey
Is this Twilight Time's reaction to the fact that they realized they could have made more $$ if the first run wasn't limited? I feel for those who spent a bunch of $$ on the first run copies from scalpers on ebay... First, it became available in an almost identical release on Amazon.de only a month after TT's release-at a very reasonable price.
Now this. Boy, some people took a hit on this title.
I'll be ordering it of course!!
Releasing JANUARY 21, 2015

Last edited:
I waited almost an hour but got my order in.

Its being clogged up but just be patient. It will work. Phew! What an ordeal!

Thrilled i got this edition. Its about the best one out there! Woohoo!

Reactions: djprodikis