Fright Night - OST by V.A. (colored vinyl) [Night Fever Music]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: March 2, 2016
Purchase: Night Fever Music (Blue White Evil Fog-colored) / Night Fever Music (Clear vinyl with Blue White Splatter) / Night Fever Music (picture disc)
Price: $25 (Blue White Evil Fog-colored & Clear vinyl with Blue White Splatter) / $30 (picture disc)

Note: 180 gr vinyl, remastered from the original master tapes, comes in four variants- "Blue White Evil Fog" colored vinyl limited to 2000 copies, "clear vinyl with blue white splatter" colored vinyl limited to 500 copies, a picture disc and two sold out variants ("Blue/White Evil-Haze colored vinyl & Blue Glow-In-The-Dark colored vinyl)

IMG_6702.jpeg
IMG_6707.jpeg
Sticker-Placement-PD-2.jpg

FrightNightCover.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

In August of 1985, Tom Holland’s Fright Night debuted in multiplex cinemas around the world, going on to become one of the most beloved horror films of all time, taking cues from 1960′s Hammer Films, the work of director William Castle and horror icon Vincent Price. The film follows teenager Charley Brewster, who discovers that his next-door neighbor, Jerry Dandrige, is a vampire. When no one (including his girlfriend Amy or best friend Evil Ed) believes him, Charley begs Peter Vincent, a TV show host who acted in films as a vampire hunter, to end Jerry’s killing spree once and for all.

The Fright Night Original Motion Picture Soundtrack includes some of the biggest hitmakers of the day, including J. Geils Band, Devo, Ian Hunter, Sparks and many more. The decision to blend New Wave and Brad Fiedel‘s synth score adds spectacular creepiness to the overall vibe of the film. The soundtrack has since gone on to become highly sought-after among collectors and fans of horror.

TRACKLISTING
  1. Fright Night - J.Geils Band
  2. You Can't Hide From The Beast Inside - Autograph
  3. Good Man In A Bad Time - Ian Hunter
  4. Rock Myself To Sleep - April Wine
  5. Let's Talk - Devo
  6. Armies Of The Night - Sparks
  7. Give It Up - Evelyn "Champagne" King
  8. Save Me Tonight - White Sister
  9. Boppin' Tonight - Fabulous Fountaines
  10. Come To Me - Brad Fiedel

Nearly one year old release but never crossed my way. I noticed that their website works not on my iMac (couldn't add something to the card) but perfectly fine on my iPhone.

Here's a live picture from IG:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill