From Dusk Til Dawn Titty Twister Edition [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase link: Amazon

Link to German Ed is here for more info on what the UK edition 'may' contain.

Pics thanks Noodles:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been away from home and just opended mine to see from amazon its also the french edition,so you guys who got refunded and told to keep are you from uk or overseas maybe cause of the costs of you sending back and paying for this is maybe not work it,if you guys got refunded and are in uk then amazon an email is on the way.
So is this an item thats very hard to get now?if im told to keep it and refunded then no brainer,i maybe just try and get a uk one later or just stick with this one,or i maybe asked to send this back?Will this be a rare one to keep its not the english one,maybe they are harder to get as most suppliers have noticed they have wrong sleeves and are getting it sorted out and will be available soon who know,dont want to end up sending something back its maybe too hard to get hold of.what you think.

Im having no luck with this.
Firstly got the french cover version. and sent it back to quick and got a refund.
Then ordered from Play.com and that got lost in the xmas post.
Somehow dont think Im ment to have this one.:(

I managed to miss this edition entirely as I don't often frequent Amazon as a rule, but stumbled upon it sometime after New Year 2013. With a little extra Xmas cash in my pocket, I thought I'd treat myself!

It's a really nice set, and nicely presented as well. The only thing that I would change about it is I would've included the whole set of films, and not just the first. It seems somewhat incomplete, and a waste that they would go to such effort to create a nice CE, to then only include just one of the films

I managed to miss this edition entirely as I don't often frequent Amazon as a rule, but stumbled upon it sometime after New Year 2013. With a little extra Xmas cash in my pocket, I thought I'd treat myself!

It's a really nice set, and nicely presented as well. The only thing that I would change about it is I would've included the whole set of films, and not just the first. It seems somewhat incomplete, and a waste that they would go to such effort to create a nice CE, to then only include just one of the films

yes true it would be nice to get the boxset with the whole set of films...
also i got the french one as it contains the steelbook and not an amaray...!! much better :p the rest are the same!!

It would have been nice to have the trilogy but I think for the price this was still a nice set. The other 2 films were pretty bad to be honest so I'm happy enough that this was just the first! I also got the French one for the Steelbook!:)

Looks like this one is getting a re-release. It's listed on Amazon for a 21st October release here. It looks like it is going to be the same set.

I don't trust anything I read on Amazon.co.uk anymore, especially where release dates are concerned

I suspect that this is probably the same stock that they have been holding onto, and have just changed the release date in order to coincide with the SteelBook release at the end of October. They clearly know that people will be searching for this title, and they're making unknowledgeable people believe that this is a new release

I don't trust anything I read on Amazon.co.uk anymore, especially where release dates are concerned

I suspect that this is probably the same stock that they have been holding onto, and have just changed the release date in order to coincide with the SteelBook release at the end of October. They clearly know that people will be searching for this title, and they're making unknowledgeable people believe that this is a new release

It did sell out quite quickly as I remember though so it would be strange of them to hold the stock back for so long. Perhaps it was that popular they decided to reprint. I don't think Amazon would release it just to compete with the Steelbook, this title is readily available in an Amaray for a good price already.

Is it missing the tin 'titty twister' sign this time around? I cant remember if it was shown in the pics before when I got mine...No mention of it in the contents description either, everything else from the 'first edition' seems to be there though...

Good spot Bob, it looks like they have removed it from this set. It was in the original picture,

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand