From Dusk Til Dawn Titty Twister Edition [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase link: Amazon

Link to German Ed is here for more info on what the UK edition 'may' contain.

Pics thanks Noodles:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
This is under review now at Amazon. Looks like someone recieved the French cover or the French set instead of the English one.

Did you recieve just the front cover or the while set was French? The French set is OOP now and contains a steelbook! It might be worth keeping if it was!;)

Yep, if it includes the steelbook, then it's definitely a keeper if you ask me! However, if it doesn't, then it's a no-brainer... ask for a replacement. :)

Recieved mine today, also with the french front cover! :angry:
Have not opened it, but my guess is that it's not the french set with the steelbook as the back card is in english and the sticker on front is also in english with picture of the amaray.

Have emailed amazon for a replacement.

Mine is also English all over except for the front sleeve.
Wasn't given the option of a replacement. Had to get a refund instead. Ordered off Play.com now.

Mine is also English all over except for the front sleeve.
Wasn't given the option of a replacement. Had to get a refund instead. Ordered off Play.com now.

Ah well. I'll guess I'm going to get a refund too. Did you send yours back?

Last edited:
I'm sending it back tomorrow .
When going through the amazon.co.uk website returns. It gives you the option of printing returns labels. Freepost.
I'm in Ireland and sending it free post to Dublin,

Reactions: spass
Got a refund too, but get told I could keep it. I then opened it and can confirm it's only the cover that's french.

I think the back cover is reallly cool, so I'll just stick it in the shelf with the back showing out in the livingroom.

Got a refund too, but get told I could keep it. I then opened it and can confirm it's only the cover that's french.

I think the back cover is reallly cool, so I'll just stick it in the shelf with the back showing out in the livingroom.

I can't believe they sent them out with the wrong covers, that's a pretty big mix up! I just got the French one but I haven't opened it yet. The back artwork should have been the front IMO, it looks awesome!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: spass
I can't believe they sent them out with the wrong covers, that's a pretty big mix up! I just got the French one but I haven't opened it yet. The back artwork should have been the front IMO, it looks awesome!:)

It is isn't it! Should have ordered the french set now :hilarious:
Amazon told me they couldn't get any more copies from their supplier, so you can only hope this will get mega rare, haha. :p

Wow, that's good of them... but did you have to send them any proof that you did in fact receive the French cover?

Wow, that's good of them... but did you have to send them any proof that you did in fact receive the French cover?

None at all. Just got a standard email reply after my first enquiery. But I got the impression they where fully aware of the problem. The rest of the emails and the refund just happened automaticly.

My first problem I've had with amazon, and have to say their customer service is excellent.

It is isn't it! Should have ordered the french set now :hilarious:
Amazon told me they couldn't get any more copies from their supplier, so you can only hope this will get mega rare, haha. :p

I actually ordered the French set mainly for the Steelbook but I would have preferred the English cover!

Last edited:
Also got the French one, no replacements, they gave me a refund and told me to keep it. Oh well. Nice Service from Amazon.