May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1564155667799.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Another wave of Disney 4K steelbooks is coming to Best Buy on Nov. 5th. Much better artwork than the Pixar releases.

Zootopia, Tangled, Moana, Big Hero 6, The Princess & The Frog.

EDIT: Of course anybody owning the Blufans or original releases from the US or the UK will be sticking with those.
the nicest are princess and the frog and tangled but not nice enough to double or triple dip lol especially Tangled as i was just looking again at my kimchi n zavvi ones..........

Reactions: willbar84
While I definitely like the art style better, that’s gonna suck for everyone who just bought all the pixars

Perhaps but I look at these as different waves. The Pixar releases are one type of animation and are similar. This next wave is of later releases from Disney and not their classics. Like you, most people will like this art better.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Perhaps but I look at these as different waves. The Pixar releases are one type of animation and are similar. This next wave is of later releases from Disney and not their classics. Like you, most people will like this art better.
Forgot these were Disney Animation and not Pixar. So technically it shouldn't need to match the last wave.

After sleeping beauty with no gloss or embossing (like the Best Buy picture suggested) I was really worried this would have no gloss and no embossing or debossing so I’m relieved.

The title on the front of Sleeping Beauty is "debossed"

Unless I missed it (haven’t purchased this yet), what looks like an embossed frame (of sorts) in the picture at the top is not part of the steelbook.