May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1564155667799.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately I’ve been waiting for sales to buy BBY Stealbooks (Exception made for Avengers 4 movie box), but I think this will be a day one purchase. I’ve wanted art like that for years. I wish Disney put that type of art on the Pixar Flicks.

When the art looks as good as this it's hardly surprising they're using it again ...
1567338252624.png
1567338533034.png

... and fingers crossed that when we get a FROZEN 4K steelbook in the UK it's exactly the same art as this

• Thanks
Reactions: Steely-Booked
FYI, if you have some form of Elite status with Best Buy, the Xmas return policy starts on 10/8, so if this doesn’t look like an instant sellout, you can buy it a week later and price match any sales that happen though the end of January.

Everyone else, the Xmas window is 10/28

Edit: those are the dates for last year. I suspect this year it will be 10/7 and 10/27. I know last year that helped me get a nice discount on several steel books. They’ll object, but just say, look, I can simply return it and rebuy it. It worked for me last year.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Another wave of Disney 4K steelbooks is coming to Best Buy on Nov. 5th. Much better artwork than the Pixar releases.

Zootopia, Tangled, Moana, Big Hero 6, The Princess & The Frog.

EDIT: Of course anybody owning the Blufans or original releases from the US or the UK will be sticking with those.

Another wave of Disney 4K steelbooks is coming to Best Buy on Nov. 5th. Much better artwork than the Pixar releases.

Zootopia, Tangled, Moana, Big Hero 6, The Princess & The Frog.

EDIT: Of course anybody owning the Blufans or original releases from the US or the UK will be sticking with those.
While I definitely like the art style better, that’s gonna suck for everyone who just bought all the pixars