Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
Abu posted a message on BV-QQ last Thursday so he's still around.

Some Olaf editions shipped already. The rest (and previous releases) should resume shipping this week. No update on other Frozen editions, but I guess we should start getting information later this week.

Nothing announced on Marvel releases yet.

Thanks for all the info. If you don't recall, I was the person who said I firmly believed the editions of Frozen would be shipped by mid-October. Though I still believe that should happen, it's getting awfully exhausting "searching" for second-hand information across two message boards in multiple threads only to find that there is slow progress. Personally, I think there should be a little more accountability - namely a website already. I'd rather check Status on a website - albeit limited information - than hearsay that may or may not be accurate. Also, if we do hear information, I think it should be from the person we gave our money to.

It wouldn't too big of a deal if my money wasn't taken weeks/months in advance. If money is taken, Blufans should already be just about ready to ship them out (two weeks advance was the promise) and that's never the case. When you have somebody's money, as a company or individual, you should deliver on the product and/or consistent information on it. The exhaustion caused me to back out of Wall-E. Call it Collector Fatigue.

How long have Blufans had the money for this release? Months?
Then having to rely on snippets of info from a third party that we don't even know for sure is true.
Piss poor in my opinion.
Pull your finger out Blufans and get these moving!

I've been buying Blufans since W.I.R GB, every release since have had delay after delay.
Blufans have our money on majority releases for at least 6 months, which is not exceptable, but we have no other choice but to except that service.
When you compare Novamedia who's new to providing us with exceptional steelbooks, take our money and within a month we receive our products, why on earth can't Blufans take a leaf out of Novamedia book.

Frozen is my first ever direct purchase from Blu fans, so I've not had to put up with this before. But I am actually appalled that they've had my money for so long with no direct communication to tell me when I'm going to get my items! :mad:

The thing that baffles me most is how much fan boy arse kissing goes on regardless of what appears to be poor service! Lol They are just a company that sells steelbooks. Why do they get treated like royalty despite poor service?:confused:

Can only imagine the uproar of Zavvi took payment 3-6 months in advance! :hilarious:

Last edited:
Blufans have a 100% record on their releases being delayed, but they also have a 100% record on getting them to collectors in the end. So that is why I think people are prepared to wait. I'm sure Kevin is easily contactable for anyone who is panicking.

My impression of Blufans from the outside is that they have about 3 people doing every stage of production, which is why EVERY stage of production is delayed EVERY time.

Reactions: Cash and Thelite13
Blufans have a 100% record on their releases being delayed, but they also have a 100% record on getting them to collectors in the end. So that is why I think people are prepared to wait. I'm sure Kevin is easily contactable for anyone who is panicking.

My impression of Blufans from the outside is that they have about 3 people doing every stage of production, which is why EVERY stage of production is delayed EVERY time.

Just for the record, Blufans does totally deliver on quality and fan input. No doubt. Nobody would argue that. I think people feel a little irritated at the time and lack of information. And if what you're saying is true that there are only a handful of people at each stage of production, maybe they should be a little more realistic with their projected release dates or maybe don't even give a release (as irritating as that sounds) until production is close to finished. Maybe our "early" payments are being used to fund the production. Who knows? Either way, I think we could all agree there has to be some kind of reform in the whole process especially since Print Runs are going up (Wall-E, Marvel Films, Kung Fu Panda). I see Kevin eventually getting tired if Blufans doesn't put a more formal/reliable/universally accesible structure in place other than message boards.

Good things come to those that wait. :)

Although I am used to the delays in blufans and their exquisite steel worth waiting for, this is the first time a release is taking that long, I ordered my copies about 9 months ago and paid for, I do feel as a customer it is a bit extreme in terms of delays but on the other hand this was such a big undertaking for blufans and they want to release an absolute perfect WEA release so for that reason I do get it can take longer especially with the back and forth with disney to end up with the 5th(or 4th) final proof being approved(finally) after all this time. but now so much time has passed I think it's time.

Good thing comes to those who wait, but this is a bit extreme.

I've been buying Blufans since W.I.R GB, every release since have had delay after delay.
Blufans have our money on majority releases for at least 6 months, which is not exceptable, but we have no other choice but to except that service.
When you compare Novamedia who's new to providing us with exceptional steelbooks, take our money and within a month we receive our products, why on earth can't Blufans take a leaf out of Novamedia book.
Actually,the last go around was a step in the right direction.The pre-orders only required a small deposit and the remainder of the balance will be due when the steels arrive.I guess they realized the problems being caused with the long delays and collectors being out of money with nothing to show for.

I'm not too worried, I know Kevin will get to it when he gets it and if I REALLY want to know what's going on ill just PM dude. It's not like Blufans is stealing our money. Sometimes things just happen to take time. The other option you have is to not buy directly from Blufans and wait until you can buy their steels from ebay or from members on the site but then you end up paying more!

I understand the frustration I really do but at the same time I've learned to just be patient. There really is nothing else to do. Maybe it's because I already have Frozen so I can watch it whenever? Idk, but I'm not gonna stress, I stress about too many things as is lol. And a steelbook isn't going to be the next thing I stress over. We will get our steels guys don't worry :)

The recent delays have been caused by many issues. The main one has been a manpower shortage for the last two months resulting in delayed shipping. Other issues that have caused problems for Blufans include a major website hacking and the last five years worth of data was deleted. And there have been several hacking incidents since. Blufans have also ran into China "regulatory" issues. Manufacturing has hit a lot of problems, and items have had to be reprinted and made, then repackaged.

I don't think this is any consolation for people still waiting, but maybe explain a little why the delays are longer this time. I have orders preceding Frozen not yet shipped and I'm getting frustrated also. I'll be happy to get those before getting Frozen.

Is Blufans literally like... 1 guy just ordering a few thousand steelbooks at a time, and some friends to help box them? I've never quite understood their business setup.

I'm prepared to wait for my steelbook because BLUFANS will never settle for 2nd best. Keep in mind that there are times the delays are caused by other parties and not Blufans. At the end of the day, if you get a stunning product, isn't it worth waiting for? Another lesson would be to avoid buying or joining any Blufans GB in the future if the delays are aggravating. I do agree that there should be updated info and news directly from the source and not "2nd hand" info. I also can empathize with those that are not happy with the delays because it's their money they've spent and it's been some months. Just wait a lil more, we all would have a very happy thanksgiving and holiday season with our Blufans merchandise.

Last edited:
I've purchased my order though my chinese contact last february and at this point I am just waiting, I finally cracked open a 1/4 slip kimchi exclusive and couldn't believe at how beautiful it was. I'm just waiting for winter to get here and some snow hopefully as when I ordered it it was winter, never thought I would still be waiting for it in summer since I wanted to open a blufans I was patient but last month just said the H**L with it and opened a Kimchi, I still didn't see the movie and avoided anything about the story, can't wait to watch it with snow as when it was summer it was so anti-climatic to watch Frozen at 25 Celsius lol...it made me happy to open a copy on hand and now I'l just wait for blufans to release it as there is only this we can do at this point.