Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I have paid for individual shipping and expect it! If they send via EMS and I get a customs charge, I will be claiming that back from Blufans, via PayPal protection - simple! If I don't get charged by customs, I will still be reclaiming some of the costs I paid for individual postage which they've saved (and pocketed) by sending together

Seems fair to me, no?

paypal protection is only valid for 45 days after payment made.

Further more,it does make sense at this point in time that blufans would combine shipping if you bought more than 1 copy and going to same address(Amazon does that automatically even if you pass orders separately if shipping date is the same they will combine the orders for shipping). they have to ship what 4000+ orders individually ? this doesnt make sense as they have to finish shipping the Gb and passing to domestic orders. so they upgraded your shipping to EMS, EMS is Expensive I use it all the time and they lowered the value, it seems all in good faith to please all their customers(the GB to get theirs faster), and those of us waiting for the GB Shipping to be finished !!!!!!! .... so they can start shipping the rest of the non Gb orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cash
Yep, I have paid for individual shipping and expect it! If they send via EMS and I get a customs charge, I will be claiming that back from Blufans, via PayPal protection - simple! If I don't get charged by customs, I will still be reclaiming some of the costs I paid for individual postage which they've saved (and pocketed) by sending together

Seems fair to me, no?

Under what basis is your claim? They are not responsible for paying your customs fees.

Looks like there are some communication problems between Kevin and Blufans. Hope everyone has their issues resolved.

Got a shipping notice from Abu yesterday. All editions should be with me on Mon/Tues !

Looks like there are some communication problems between Kevin and Blufans. Hope everyone has their issues resolved.

Got a shipping notice from Abu yesterday. All editions should be with me on Mon/Tues !

and for the rest of the GB, is it still on scheduled, all GB will be finished shipping by end of next week friday the 14th ? so they can start shipping domestic orders ? any news on that ?

and for the rest of the GB, is it still on scheduled, all GB will be finished shipping by end of next week friday the 14th ? so they can start shipping domestic orders ? any news on that ?

No idea, sorry.

But domestic orders should have always continously been shipped. And if my multiple versions is now shipping it should mean individual orders have completed.

Not affirmative so don't take it as fact, and also, this only applies to Blufans orders. People should wait for announcements from Kevin for his GB shipping arrangements.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Just spoke to Kevin on BR forum and the package is being shipped via EMS which is a more expensive option to counteract the wait involved with the release, package will be marked $30. Hopefully I don't get hit with customs charges as I have 4 being delivered :wacky:

Oh dude, you could be looking at as much as over £100 in customs fee's, and with them cracking down on EMS of late it's pretty much 80% guaranteed that you will be hit. They won't release the packages to you either till you've paid for them. Usual amount is around £20 per package and each package carries seperate charges.

Blufans have SERIOUSLY screwed up! these should be marked as $20 MAX!

Reactions: BradG1984
I think that it's great Blufans is upgrading the shipping of 3+ copies. But, I understand the customs issue for people in Europe and other areas where there are high taxes/fees on imports. In the US it's much more lenient.

To those outside the EU, you have no idea how painful it is when stung by customs. I know few who quit collecting as they were stung quite often. This can really dampen the spirit. If this was Amazon or a standard online store, of course we won't be emailing them to be customs friendly. These are bought through GBs where the hosts are completely aware of the EU customs limit, so we expect a little bit of understanding and cooperation.

Oh dude, you could be looking at as much as over £100 in customs fee's, and with them cracking down on EMS of late it's pretty much 80% guaranteed that you will be hit. They won't release the packages to you either till you've paid for them. Usual amount is around £20 per package and each package carries seperate charges.

Blufans have SERIOUSLY screwed up! these should be marked as $20 MAX!

It's going to be alright Buddy :thumbs: Kevin has informed us that the EU shipping will be done via China post and marked $20, but still combined postage. I'm happy with that, at least it will avoid customs :greedy::jawdrop::yuck::cool:

To those outside the EU, you have no idea how painful it is when stung by customs. I know few who quit collecting as they were stung quite often. This can really dampen the spirit. If this was Amazon or a standard online store, of course we won't be emailing them to be customs friendly. These are bought through GBs where the hosts are completely aware of the EU customs limit, so we expect a little bit of understanding and cooperation.

I understand, but it is unrealistic to ask Blufans to ship every steelbook individually, they have so many to ship. Other solutions should be found and it appears it has been from the earlier post.

I understand, but it is unrealistic to ask Blufans to ship every steelbook individually, they have so many to ship. Other solutions should be found and it appears it has been from the earlier post.
I think you're right, it' s unrealistic to ask Blufans to ship every steelbook individually. But it would be very helpful to have a choice between EMS and China Post. It's perfectly fine that they put all copies in one package.[emoji106]

Reactions: Actarus
Under what basis is your claim? They are not responsible for paying your customs fees.

Because I paid for a method of shipping and marked value that would avoid customs. If they are taking it upon themselves to post in a manner which I didn't choose or pay for, then they're essentially mis-selling to me. They're duty bound as a business to provide the exact product and service that I, the customer, has agreed to purchase and paid for. Simple as that really

Reactions: keyjey

When we pay months in advance, I presume it won't be a huge inconvenience and unrealistic in going by what buyers requested. The item cost includes shipping, so it should be absolutely fine to ship separately if asked for. This is about helping each other and being considerate to us in the EU who are being ripped off on a daily basis. For instance, there are folks at AVForums importing Sony projectors from the US as it is £600 cheaper. That's how things are here.

Last edited:
When we pay months in advance, I presume it won't be a huge inconvenience and unrealistic in going by what buyers requested. The item cost includes shipping, so it should be absolutely fine to ship separately if asked for. This is about helping each other and being considerate to us in the EU who are being ripped off on a daily basis. For instance, there are folks at AVForums importing Sony projectors from the US as it is £600 cheaper. That's how things are here.

Yeah...And, declaring a lower value has never been a problem with Blufans CN in the past...