FS - My Terminator Collection (one thing left!!)

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
The time has come to sell my Terminator collection :(

Next year I'm buying a house and also getting married, this stuff has been in storage for the past 6 months and I've realised I haven't missed it so I think it's a good time to try and sell it on.

I will try my best to describe everything as best I can. Please note that I am based in the UK and whilst I'd prefer everything to be collected, I am happy to post (whether its within the UK or overseas but this is at the buyers cost and at buyers own risk)

Sideshow 1:1 T-800 Battle Damaged Bust

5f0f9134.jpg

Light up eye works perfectly. Comes fully boxed and is in mint condition apart from a slight mark on the right hand side of the base. This is currently in storage, but can get more pics if required. I **think** this is number 069/350

£1000 + Postage

Sideshow 1:1 'Clean' Endoskull - PENDING TO RIPPER!!

77e12805.jpg

This is the very rare 'clean' version. Eyes work perfectly and is in mint condition. Everything is included inc. the removable CPU chip and comes fully boxed. Please note that there was a slight manufacturing error where the metal plating on the inside of the brain chip cover came unglued. This in no way affects the look of the skull as its on the interior. It is in storage, but can provide pictures if needed

£1000 + postage

RB Replicas T-800 CPU chip

As pictured to the right hand side of the skull. Includes stand. The chip is CNC machined out of brass

£100 + postage

RB Replicas T-800 Battle Damaged CPU chip - PENDING SALE ELSEWHERE

As pictured to the left of the skill. Includes stand and the chip is CNC machined out of brass

£100 + postage

Sideshow 1:1 Terminator 2 Endoarm - PENDING TO RIPPER!!

2d1f3f3b.jpg

This is the very very rare Sideshow 1:1 Endoarm, but this is extra special. It also includes an RB Replicas CNC machined aluminium base (which is 100% screen accurate compared to Sideshow's original base) and a plexi-tube that fits over the base. The original Sideshow base is also included and comes fully boxed. The custom base is very heavy, and both this and the tube are not boxed.

£1850 + postage

Sideshow 1/4 T-800 Premium Format Statue - SOLD ELSEWHERE

84148075.jpg

In mint condition and comes fully boxed.

£210 + postage

RB Replicas Terminator T-800 CPU chip and display - PENDING TO RIPPER!!

c02738de.jpg

This is awesome! It's a fully aluminium CNC machined stand which is an exact replica of that from Terminator 2 where the CPU chip and Arm are stored at Cyberdyne systems. The tube is glass, and is removable from the stand, just like it is in the film! The CPU chip inside is the same as the other battle damaged one, so CNC machined brass, but also professionally painted to match the movie. Also included is a Perspex case to go over the top.

£300 + postage

RB Replicas T-1000 Claw Replica - PENDING ELSEWHERE

d6bc74b5.jpg

RB replicas again, this time its a CNC machined polished solid aluminium T-1000 claw replica and stand

£185 + postage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Everything is currently in storage, but I am more than happy to get more pictures if needed.

Please note that the RB Replica items do not come in any type of packaging, but they will be packaged up to the max to ensure a safe delivery.

I appreciate these aren't cheap and I'm in no rush to sell them.

All payments to be made in either cash on collection, or PayPal gift with all fees covered by the buyer

Collection is more than welcome on everything and as posted above, I am happy to post worldwide, but this is at the buyers expense.

Last edited:
Didn't think I'd ever see the day when you'd have to sell your Terminator stuff mate... must have been a tough decision! But at the end of it all I think you made the right choice for the right reasons. :)

Good luck buddy!

Reactions: cooey
Didn't think I'd ever see the day when you'd have to sell your Terminator stuff mate... must have been a tough decision! But at the end of it all I think you made the right choice for the right reasons. :)

Good luck buddy!

Thanks mate. All of it has been in storage for the past few months and I was talking to future Mrs Cooey about it yesterday and I said I haven't really missed having them on display. I know they are worth a lot of money but at the same time are going to be very hard to sell, so I thought I'd test the water and see how it goes :)

Good luck with your sales, man! It's for a great cause and I hope someone helps you out. I'll share your thread on Twitter to hopefully attract some outside-HDN Terminator fans. :thumbs:

Thanks mate, fingers crossed :)

Man... I'm sad that you're selling those pristine collectibles, BUT it's such for a good cause, we'll I hope you get as much £££ as they deserve!!!

Congrats on the big year coming!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I don't think I'll regret it as they've been packed away for a little while now and I haven't missed them.

The only thing I have missed is my Sideshow Arnie print on the wall, hence why that one isn't up for sale. I'll be sad to see them go, but it's all for a good cause :)

Reactions: justintime2k
Awesome collection you got there but much more worthy cause is your wedding!
Hope you sell them for the prices you want :)
I just bought a Hot Toys 1/4 endo thats arriving tomorrow! £300 is a lot to me when I have a bit of debt to pay off so already regretting it! ha ha

You'll love it mate

I've had a bit of interest in the busts both on here and elsewhere so hopefully come January these will go to some good homes :)