Multi Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
The developers behind the games based on The Walking Dead, Fables and Back to the Future have announced that they'll be tackling Game of Thrones next. No platforms, release dates or stories have been announced yet, but IGN does have a fun little article here speculating what the game could be about.

For me, Telltale's a hit-or-miss developer, but their The Walking Dead game was brilliant, so here's hoping Game of Thrones follows that game's design (with less bugs and glitches, of course).

Attachments

• got.jpg
    got.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Will be interesting to see if they can pull this one off too... I have faith in them. :)

Hmm they didn't really show anything, but I'm still equally excited for this.

Probably because they don't have much, if anything to show yet... they're no doubt still busy with The Walking Dead (Season 2), The Wolf Among Us, and now Tales from the Borderlands. Telltale are going to be a busy bunch next year, that's for sure!

Probably because they don't have much, if anything to show yet... they're no doubt still busy with The Walking Dead (Season 2), The Wolf Among Us, and now Tales from the Borderlands. Telltale are going to be a busy bunch next year, that's for sure!

Hopefully taking on all these projects won't hurt the quality of their games. I mean, they already suffer from enough glitches; any more and it'll mark the end of TellTale.

if this is anything like the Walking Dead TTY version, it should be brilliant. it could beca great companion to the show too (I haven't read the books though)

if this is anything like the Walking Dead TTY version, it should be brilliant. it could beca great companion to the show too (I haven't read the books though)
Agreed. The Walking Dead series by this developer is fantastic. I am curious as to how the game's art design will turn out, though. Either way, they have made greatness in the past...i feel confident enough to say they can do it again with a different franchise.

This sounds like it should be awesome! :scat: GoT is one of my most favorite TV shows ever. Can't wait for Season 3 to come out in a couple weeks :oohyeah:

Don't be fooled by any other terrible Game of Thrones games. Telltale knows what they are doing.

This will be a must play for all hardcore Game of Thrones fans out there.

Don't be fooled by any other terrible Game of Thrones games. Telltale knows what they are doing.

This will be a must play for all hardcore Game of Thrones fans out there.

Agreed. Their Walking Dead Series has really breathed new life into the choose your own adventure type of gameplay that they offer. I only hope that we get the book characters and not some role players like Walking Dead has.

Too bad I haven't watched Game of Thrones and I have absolutely no interest to do that either... I'll just have to force myself at some point, just because of this game. Damn you Telltale! :D

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series is a new six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO's groundbreaking TV show.

This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart.

You will take on the role of different members of the Forrester household, and determine their fate through the choices you make; your actions and decisions will change the story around you.

- Developed by the creators of the award-winning The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us
- Meet and interact with characters from HBO’s hit TV show
- Visit King’s Landing, The Wall and other familiar locations
- Feel what it is like to play the Game of Thrones, where you win... or you die