Game of Thrones (Season 1-7) (Limited Edition) [UK]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: June 4, 2018
Purchase inks: Amazon UK Season 1 - Season 2 - Season 3 - Season 4 - Season 5 - Season 6 - Season 7
Price: £15.99 (S1) - £17.99 (S2) - £19.99 (S3) - £19.99 (S4) - £26.99 (S5) - £27.99 (S6) - £34.99 (S7)

GoT - S1 -UK.jpg GoT - S2 -UK.jpg GoT - S3 -UK.jpg GoT - S4 -UK.jpg GoT - S5 -UK.jpg GoT - S6 -UK.jpg GoT - S7 -UK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very clean and colourful designs... I like! :D

I'll be waiting until the show's completely over though to see what the complete collection edition looks like. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing

I'll be waiting until the show's completely over though to see what the complete collection edition looks like. ;)

Literally about to say this...you know for a fine fact with all the other special editions they've done that there's going to be a ridiculously pricey edition for the entire series. I'm personally hoping they fill it with a decent small quality replica of important items from each season.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

Yea this! As much as i love these designs, I know for a fact i'll be owning the collection once it's all done. So no rush for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Literally about to say this...you know for a fine fact with all the other special editions they've done that there's going to be a ridiculously pricey edition for the entire series. I'm personally hoping they fill it with a decent small quality replica of important items from each season.
Yup, there's bound to be a nice set or two once GoT is finally over... my only worry is how expensive it'll be! :ohno:

Yea this! As much as i love these designs, I know for a fact i'll be owning the collection once it's all done. So no rush for me.
Exactly! Also, there's always the risk that they won't do matching editions for upcoming seasons when it comes to TV shows, so I'd rather just wait it out. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Saw these in HMV today, would’ve bought them all but they don’t match. Season 1, 2, 4 And 5 are slim. Season 3 is massive. And 6 and 7 are not as big but bigger than the slim ones. Horrible. Shame

• Helpful Post
Reactions: davhyl
Thanks @RickB84!
Wonder why they would do that? Its not like some were longer seasons and had more discs.
I know for the sets I have, the packaging got somewhat thinner as it went along, but not by much. For these, S3 is just as thick as S1 and S2 combined!!

Also funny thats seasons 3 and 7 are only rated "15" and the rest "18"... Not enough nudity in those seasons I guess? lol
(Sorry I don't know much about the rating system over there... But why doesn't S3 get a blue rating logo?)