Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-Ray [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Order here

510CdRRcVpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Reactions: ocielz
Gotta watch the 1st season :D I've had since it was first released and i still haven't seen it. I let my brother barrow it and he said it was Awesome!! The only thing keeping from actually starting it is my 5yr old daughter:( don't want a S#& scene pop out of nowhere :eek:

Target has an exclusive release. 20 minute feature with George R Martin and 4 behind the scenes featurettes.

I'm really hoping Best Buy has some more sigil slipcovers.

You and me both buddy! Would love to see sigil slipcovers for season 2

Gotta watch the 1st season :D I've had since it was first released and i still haven't seen it. I let my brother barrow it and he said it was Awesome!! The only thing keeping from actually starting it is my 5yr old daughter:( don't want a S#& scene pop out of nowhere :eek:

Definitely not youngster friendly show at all... gunna have to watch this show after she's asleep.

Reactions: ocielz
Who wants to bet walmart will have a exclusive as well? That's how it was last time right? Walmart and target had bonus disc and best buy had exclusive slipcovers. I bought best buy stark and the walmart set and sold 1 of the sets for a small loss.

Looks like I may do the same again this time. At least when I take the Dvds out ill have a place :LOL:to store a bonus disc.!

For those of you who've seen it, without giving anything away, is this season amazing like the first? Better? Worse?

I'm going to re watch season one for a refresher.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I remember ending season one with a blown mind. Actually I predicted what was going to happen but it was still awesome

For those of you who've seen it, without giving anything away, is this season amazing like the first? Better? Worse?

I'm going to re watch season one for a refresher.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I remember ending season one with a blown mind. Actually I predicted what was going to happen but it was still awesome

More action in season 2, but there are a number of nice twists...and oh yeah, fun stuff beyond the Wall.... :ohno: :LOL:

Reactions: SlimJim24
It'll cost an arm and a leg when all is said and done with the series.

20 years later......" I got my complete set today! Only cost me $999:LOL:"
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Anyone here read the books? Just curious. Last time I heard season 3 was going to toad place between book 2 and some of 3. Were/are they still doing that? And from what I understand they have not finished with book 1? I have not followed too closely the past year.
From what I understood "if" he would have followed by the books directly season 1 would have been 3-4 seasons.. book 2 would have been 2 seasons and so on but I know he cut way back.

I'm so excited for this release and wished the seasons were longer OR if we didn't have to wait so long between seasons

Anyone else think this could be hbo's longest series? What's the record holder sex in the city?

I emailed amazon a couple of times last weeke asking for a price match or I would cancel my order. I'm glad they made the price change across the board to $29.99

I ordered this from Amazon USA a little over a month ago and when I received the item it was completely damaged. The corners of the box and actually the box itself had dents all over it. I contacted Amazon about it and they placed a replacement order. Received it this week and it was again damaged very similarly. Contacted Amazon again and they sent yet again a new replacement order which I received today and guess what? It was damaged AGAIN. For a THIRD ****ING TIME. I returned the items to Amazon today but I really want this UNDAMAGED. Has anyone else had the same problem with this Season 2 box set when you have ordered it from Amazon USA? Could all of the now-available Season 2 box sets be damaged in their warehouse?