Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 11th , 2018
Purchase links: The Sound of Vinyl
Price: £27.99
Notes: 180G Red Vinyl 3LP In Tri-Fold Sleeve with Etched F-SIDE - Limited to 2,500

SharedImage-80619.jpg

Last edited:
  • 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Trifold sleeve
  • PVC protective sleeve
  • Game Of Thrones Live Concert Experience 2018 tour featuring Ramin Djawadi in Europa (May/June) and USA/Canada (Sept/Oct)
  • Limited tour edition of 2.500 individually numbered copies on solid red vinyl

The music from the HBO® Series Game of Thrones Season 6 is once again composed by Ramin Djawadi. The collection begins with the well-known opening tunes of the series, followed by some house themes and the piano-led "Light of the Seven". It's the first time Ramin incorporates piano music in the soundtrack for Game of Thrones. The composer is best known for his Grammy-nominated score for the 2008 Marvel film Iron Man and movies such as Pacific Rim and Warcraft or television series as Prison Breakand Person of Interest. At the moment the music of Game of Thrones can be heard all around the world during the Live Concert Experience.

The most-watched series in HBO history and a worldwide TV phenomenon, Game of Thrones returns with another power season. In Season 6, after the shocking developments at the end of Season 5 – including Jon Snow's bloody fate at the hands of Castle Black mutineers, Daenerys' near-demise at the fighting pits of Meereen, and Cersei's public humiliation in the streets of King's Landing – survivors from all parts of Westeros and Essos regroup to press forward, inexorably, towards their uncertain individual fates. Familiar faces will forge new alliances to bolster their strategic chances at survival, while new characters will emerge to challenge the balance of power in the east, west, north and south. Viewership of the Emmy® Award-winning series yet again rose compared to the previous season.

The soundtrack of season 6 is available as limited edition of 2500 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl.

• Trifold sleeve
  • PVC protective sleeve
  • Game Of Thrones Live Concert Experience 2018 tour featuring Ramin Djawadi in Europa (May/June) and USA/Canada (Sept/Oct)
  • Limited tour edition of 2.500 individually numbered copies on solid red vinyl
SIDE A
1. MAIN TITLES
2. BLOOD OF MY BLOOD
3. LIGHT OF THE SEVEN
4. NEEDLE
SIDE B
1. CORONATION
2. FEED THE HOUNDS
3. MY WATCH HAS ENDED
4. THE RED WOMAN
5. HOLD THE DOOR
SIDE C
1. KHALEESI
2. MAESTER
3. A PAINLESS DEATH
4. REIGN
5. LET'S PLAY A GAME
SIDE D
1. BASTARD
2. TRUST EACH OTHER
3. WINTER HAS COME
4. HEAR ME ROAR
5. THE WINDS OF WINTER
SIDE E
1. LORD OF LIGHT (BONUS TRACK)
2. SERVICE OF THE GODS (BONUS TRACK)
3. I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE (BONUS TRACK)
4. THE TOWER (BONUS TRACK)
5. UNBOWED, UNBENT, UNBROKEN (BONUS TRACK)
6. I CHOOSE VIOLENCE (BONUS TRACK)
7. HODOR (BONUS TRACK)
SIDE F
ETCHED

Last edited: