Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Have you guys seen this? Very cool!!!

GOT11.jpg

"It’s orange versus blue, OR fire versus ice. Or, you know, A Song of Ice and Fire.
Because L + R = J. Because Lyanna and Rhaegar had a baby, and that baby is Jon. Because Dany and Jon are most likely related. Because these two are destined to do very big, cool things in Westeros and conquer those who need to be conquered." (rumor, not fact)

Have you guys seen this? Very cool!!!

View attachment 247791

"It’s orange versus blue, OR fire versus ice. Or, you know, A Song of Ice and Fire.
Because L + R = J. Because Lyanna and Rhaegar had a baby, and that baby is Jon. Because Dany and Jon are most likely related. Because these two are destined to do very big, cool things in Westeros and conquer those who need to be conquered." (rumor, not fact)
Yes, I noticed that parallel.
I think that's why they did that
specific scene where John almost got trampled to death and to reemerge from the crowd. Almost the same crane (helicopter) shot.
Foreshadowing of L + R = J

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
image.jpg

Wow what an episode definitely best of the season so far between the dragons and Jon kicking ass and finally Bolton is dead he was a horror. I was sad the wildling giant got killed I liked him. I'm happy finally the series is getting back to it's earlier brilliance.

Last edited:

Unreal art

I didn't comment last week so I will before the final

Battle of the bastards was epic!!!
One of the best episodes and hands down the best episode of this season

That whole snow fight with horses going everywhere and heads and bodies being cut in half was incredible. Truley great choreography

Also the CGI with daenerys on the dragon was perfect and looked much better and less cheesey than the first time she rode him.

Every battle was awesome and so glad that Johns got winterfell back

When John was under the bodies being trampled on I actually felt closterfobic. Scene did what it was meant to

Shame about the giant though

The end of Ramsey was spot on too, sick way to go and loved it when John was pounding his face. I actually thought it was going to go all Tarantino and his face caved in like what the mountain did to oberyn

My only gripe is with rikon.... The idiot

image.jpeg

Can't wait for the finale tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I need my blankie...

I mean honestly I have no words. Like what did not happen this episode

Tommen 'last of his name' took a Monty Pythonesque dive out of a building
The High Sparrow is in about a zillion pieces, but so is Margery ( :arghh: )
Arya starting to cross some names off her list
Dorne, Tyrell, Greyjoy, and Targaryen all coming to Westeros
Bran confirms RT + LS = JS or is it JT now confirmed
JT now somehow King of the North

Season of course ends with Dany!

No Hound, Brianne, or White Walkers though

They just packed it in, I am just
I mean
Just
Oh my