Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
I can't wait for this season !!! I've been watching this since S02, and every year it's the damn same waiting over and over again, and this year was even longer :arghh::mad::ohno: And seeing these photos makes it even worse ! This looks spectacular, the dragons are awesome, Daenerys is awesome, this battle looks even more than awesome, I just can't wait any longer !!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I can't wait for this season !!! I've been watching this since S02, and every year it's the damn same waiting over and over again, and this year was even longer :arghh::mad::ohno: And seeing these photos makes it even worse ! This looks spectacular, the dragons are awesome, Daenerys is awesome, this battle looks even more than awesome, I just can't wait any longer !!!!!!!!!!
@martinouchou Your use of the word awesome is AWESOME! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:
28b68d04506a0e60aa7d994f9f8e8d71.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
F*cking great trailer.

Cannot wait for this. It's going to be epic

The Great War is here

It does however feel weird not being into episode 5/6/7 by now but the wait will be worth it