Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
great first episode. Love the feeling I get when thrones starts each year

That opening scene!! That's why she's the greatest along with John

1 actor and 1 singer I wasn't expecting to pop in thrones though. Not sure I'm happy about ed but Thomas is a welcome editon to that world

Euron's gift :

Gendry ?
I was thinking the gift he would try and get for her would be Tyrion.
Seems like the thing she would want the most... or Sansa?

Any 3 of those could work. Would be surprised if it's none of them

I was thinking the gift he would try and get for her would be Tyrion.
Seems like the thing she would want the most... or Sansa?
Tyrion was already a gift in season 5 ^^ So I hope that's not it.. and I don't see how Evron could kidnap Tyrion with Daenerys' army surrounding him.

Sansa maybe, but we have to remember that Euron is a sea man, and Winterfell isn't exactly by the sea. But if Sansa leaves Winterfell, maybe :)

Any 3 of those could work. Would be surprised if it's none of them

Tyrion was already a gift in season 5 ^^ So I hope that's not it.. and I don't see how Evron could kidnap Tyrion with Daenerys' army surrounding him.

Sansa maybe, but we have to remember that Euron is a sea man, and Winterfell isn't exactly by the sea. But if Sansa leaves Winterfell, maybe :)

Yeah its tricky. I am just trying to think of a gift Cersei would want!?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
1 actor and 1 singer I wasn't expecting to pop in thrones though. Not sure I'm happy about ed but Thomas is a welcome editon to that world
All I kept seeing on social media was how Ed Sheeran is in the first episode, who I couldn't give two poops about. Yet everyone failed to mention that Thomas Turgoose was also in there! Would love to see more of him in Thrones. :D

• Thanks
Yeah its tricky. I am just trying to think of a gift Cersei would want!?

I think cersei would want Tyrion or Sansa the most

Good point but anything could happen in terms of Euron trying

All I kept seeing on social media was how Ed Sheeran is in the first episode, who I couldn't give two poops about. Yet everyone failed to mention that Thomas Turgoose was also in there! Would love to see more of him in Thrones. :D

I didn't see any of that. And If I did I forgot but yeah turgoose was a quality surprise

The second I heard the singing i knew it was sheeran and luckily he didn't talk too much and he wasn't that bad but the "it's a new one" line was cheesey because he is a songwriter

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and kaw
The second I heard the singing i knew it was sheeran and luckily he didn't talk too much and he wasn't that bad but the "it's a new one" line was cheesey because he is a songwriter

Its not the first time they have had famous musicians in GoT.
Guys from Coldplay, Snow Patrol, and Sigur Ros have all been in it...

Sheeran is probably the most recognizable tho. It did take me out of the show for a second.

• Thanks
Its not the first time they have had famous musicians in GoT.
Guys from Coldplay, Snow Patrol, and Sigur Ros have all been in it...

Sheeran is probably the most recognizable tho. It did take me out of the show for a second.

Yep and was very happy about sigur ros when they did a number and like you say it's because sheeran is more recognisable than the others mentioned. Drummer from Coldplay didn't even speak (if I remember) and I didn't know snow patrol had

I like sheeran but don't want to see him in thrones lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Got to be the best season opener ever. :sing: I shed a tear I tell ya...:LOL:

Just EPIC!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy:

but if I see another poop filled bed pan :smashed::arghh::yuck::vomit: ever again I'll be gagging for the rest of the year.....:LOL:
Scoop-the-poop1.jpg
:whistle::giggle:

Last edited:
First Scene give me goosebumps. "Tell them the North Remembers"
Jon will be a good leader in the Battle again the white walkers.
War is really near
Yup, agreed! This was BRILLIANT to say the least! This opening gives us a good idea of the path Arya is taking...
Also, loved the chemistry between Jon and Sansa. Especially the moment when she brings
that Ned and Robb made stupid mistakes. Superb!

but if I see another poop filled bed pan :smashed::arghh::yuck::vomit: ever again I'll be gagging for the rest of the year.....:LOL:
Miss Drum made me fast forward... she wasn't capable of enduring again... and again... and again.... and again... and again... and again... and.... :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Miss Drum made me fast forward... she wasn't capable of enduring again... and again... and again.... and again... and again... and again... and.... :hilarious:

@Drum18 and @PunkNinja I'm re-watching the episode and I so happen to be at this part! :vomit: :wacky: LOL! :hilarious: I loved it! :p

But this is truly an incredible episode! :drool: The opening was fu**ing AWESOME! :woot: Bring on Numero Dos! :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Arya talk to the girl and said " Tell them the North remembers" I would love if she told her also " Tell them that the Starks sends their regards"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007