Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 539
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
And Robert Baratheon knew how Dothraki fight and feared them. He even warned her about them.

I was panicking

I thought

Jamie, bronn and the dragon were going to be goners

Yeah a big death is coming, maybe a few
Same man...
I thought Jamie and the dragon were goners for sure! Glad they all survived though... for now at least.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Lol yeah for now

Good to see bronn again, he's been absent awhile
Hmm yeah, I'd actually forgotten all about him to be honest. He's awesome though, so I'm glad to see him back in the action. :D

Hopefully we see...
more of the Hound again soon too!

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Loved the episode, though I'm only invested in the White Walkers and Bran storylines now, so I didn't enjoyed it as much as I would have loved to. I feel like everything is just a distraction until we get to see the Walkers again. I really hope that with only 3 episodes left in this season, we don't get to see the Whites only in the last minutes of the last episode.. I hope we'll at least get one full episode of them.

Loved the episode, though I'm only invested in the White Walkers and Bran storylines now, so I didn't enjoyed it as much as I would have loved to. I feel like everything is just a distraction until we get to see the Walkers again. I really hope that with only 3 episodes left in this season, we don't get to see the Whites only in the last minutes of the last episode.. I hope we'll at least get one full episode of them.

if you see the promo for episode 5, you will like what is coming

Hmm yeah, I'd actually forgotten all about him to be honest. He's awesome though, so I'm glad to see him back in the action. :D

Hopefully we see...
more of the Hound again soon too!

He and the hound are my favourite side characters but yeah last season and this one bronn hasn't been in many episodes.
They both get some of the best lines too

It blew my mind when I found out hes Jerome Flynn from Robson & Jerome and soldier soldier . Literally couldn't believe it

Can't work out why you put the last bit in brackets!? But hoping the same

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
He and the hound are my favourite side characters but yeah last season and this one bronn hasn't been in many episodes.
They both get some of the best lines too

It blew my mind when I found out hes Jerome Flynn from Robson & Jerome and soldier soldier . Literally couldn't believe it

Can't work out why you put the last bit in brackets!? But hoping the same
Ha yeah, my stepdad told me it was Jerome last season I think it was... I couldn't believe it either lol.

Do you mean spoiler tags? Because I didn't put anything in brackets. Reason I put it in a spoiler though is...
they led us to believe the Hound was killed by Brienne, remember? So I didn't want anyone who's behind on the show seeing me asking for more of him, as they'd obviously know he's still alive then. ;)

Ha yeah, my stepdad told me it was Jerome last season I think it was... I couldn't believe it either lol.

Do you mean spoiler tags? Because I didn't put anything in brackets. Reason I put it in a spoiler though is...
they led us to believe the Hound was killed by Brienne, remember? So I didn't want anyone who's behind on the show seeing me asking for more of him, as they'd obviously know he's still alive then. ;)
To be fair, if they're that far behind on the show that they don't know he's alive, they probably shouldn't be in the "Season 7" thread.