Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
You couldn't resist the leaked episode, huh?! :naughty:
giphy.gif

LOL! :D

Can't wait till Sunday! :hungry:
Hahaha no I couldn't ^^ I was too afraid to get spoiled.

Though right after watching the episode I went to Reddit.. and I got spoiled an event occurring in E07.. Oh well I learned my lesson, never going back there again. It wasn't a big thing, it was actually something I thought might happen, but just the confirmation that it's going to happen is so annoying. Reminds me of the time someone told me Jon would die in S05E10..... should have watched that episode the day it was released ! ^^

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm still on a high from that leaked episode... it was incredible! I was going to wait until the weekend, but spoilers are even running out into the wild (I heard someone discussing it at my local Tesco). :angry:

This season has gotten better with each episode, and no doubt they'll top everything with the final episode next weekend. Cannot wait!! :woot:

I'm still on a high from that leaked episode... it was incredible! I was going to wait until the weekend, but spoilers are even running out into the wild (I heard someone discussing it at my local Tesco). :angry:

This season has gotten better with each episode, and no doubt they'll top everything with the final episode next weekend. Cannot wait!! :woot:

I wrote my thoughts down in my notes so I'll post them Sunday night/ Monday morning but yeah it was too good! And every episode in this series trumps the last. Mental

I want to see the awesome squad (The lone wolf, the wildling, the hound, the deadman, the priest, the tarnished knight, & the hammer)
@harry I love this! :cool: :thumbs:
I was weak!

But holy **** I'm speechless after this episode. Like @martinouchou i won't talk about it in respect that most will wait till Sunday but I need to talk about it so hurry up Sunday lol

Damn what a series
@Noodles Usually SPOILERS don't bother me when it comes to films or other TV shows, but as for GoT, I loose my sh*t when someone ruins a moment or an episode for me! :squint: One of my stupid ass co-workers was trying to tell me earlier today about the leaks that have been going around on Instagram! :angry: Seriously pissed me off! :mad:

And to whoever has seen the leaked episode...
giphy.gif

It goes for you too @Flloydo :p

@Noodles Usually SPOILERS don't bother me when it comes to films or other TV shows, but as for GoT, I loose my sh*t when someone ruins a moment or an episode for me! :squint: One of my stupid ass co-workers was trying to tell me earlier today about the leaks that have been going around on Instagram! :angry: Seriously pissed me off! :mad:
I find it idiotic that anyone would feel the need to post spoilers for anything, even if it's a show I don't watch... ruining something for others is just pathetic IMO. My cousin even posted a single image from the leaked episode on Facebook last night, and that image alone was a huge spoiler that I'm sure would annoy anyone who's yet to see it. I lost count of how many times people spoiled The Walking Dead for me (including the official Facebook page), and that's one of the reasons I stopped watching it... other than the fact the show became crap. :p

Another incredible episode

Wrote this the other day after watching the leaked episode. Now I'm hoping the final is leaked because I have to wait even longer now lol

Thrones are so good at creating partnerships. I loved the hound and Tormund duo and their conversation at the start about brienne was Briliant lol "how has a f*cking mad man like you lasted so long" lol

I seriously thought we were going to see John ride a dragon when she left with all 3 of them.

I have a funny feeling about arya though. I hope I'm wrong but I feel she might not be her. I can't remember her having a satuel like the one she keeps the faces in. If it is her then I love that she has spare faces. Considering what she did to the freys and used another girls face for that she can do it whenever but somethings up. When she arrived her reaction to Sansa, bran and the conversation about the letter to rob among other things still felt like her but that last conversation with Sansa in her room made me think it's not her!

Also I feel more incest coming on. When tyrion mentions the 4 guys who's fallen in love with her John included and the little hand holding at the end is too close lol I hope bran sees John soon so he can tell him but I think it will be too late by then and they would of done the deed

And obviously the last scene. Didn't actually see that coming after it got killed. Wasn't expecting them to hoist it out the water. A f*cking white walker dragon!!!! That throws a spanner in the works

Also I Can't help but think how dany has saved the hound, a man who's brother killed her cousins and sister in law

Fantastic episode once again. Now on to the season finale