Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
W T F!!???
It probably is nothing... maybe some water fell on the sword or something... BUT:

The second Jon comes out of the icy-cold water, we are cut to the shot where his sword, Longclaw is lying.
Longclaw.jpg

And, as soon as Jon taps his hand out, Longclaw’s eyes pop open. We kid you not.
Longclaw-eye.jpg

What could this mean!!!!???

My Theory:

LongClaw is actually SABA from Power Rangers!!! You heard it here first!!!
f5ac0fff113c98b7bcbd066b92e153c9f4afda5b
VengefulAlertJohndory-max-1mb.gif
b2d0a6eddc4ed049421ece3d079b568b--birthday-wishlist-power-rangers.jpg

W T F!!???
It probably is nothing... maybe some water fell on the sword or something... BUT:

The second Jon comes out of the icy-cold water, we are cut to the shot where his sword, Longclaw is lying.
Longclaw.jpg

And, as soon as Jon taps his hand out, Longclaw’s eyes pop open. We kid you not.
Longclaw-eye.jpg

My Theory:

@kaw
smily-face.gif

:p

W T F!!???

Longclaw.jpg

Longclaw-eye.jpg

My Theory:

Just watched the episode again and looked out for that. I personally think it's water flicking on the eye when he bursts back up but would be cool if it's something else

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Strange that. He's normally always by his side!
Yeah but Jon had to take a boat to get to Dragonstone, maybe Ghost doesn't like boats :p Or it's just they didn't want to spend all that money just so Ghost could be at Jon's side ^^ He's really expensive to make so I can understand. In the books we'll probably see him more I guess.

I'm still adamant it's the water but I want to be wrong
That's similar to what I'm thinking too... on closer inspection it just looks like water/condensation/the reflection of Jon's hand or something.

I also read this on Insider earlier from the director of that episode...

"That is so funny, somebody else mentioned that to me and I haven't got a clue what they're talking about. So, either this sword is magic and it's doing stuff on its own or something happened. I'm going to have to go back and watch that moment close up and in slow motion to see what's going on there. I can say that there was no intention for that to be the case."

So it obviously wasn't intentional and has no real meaning... unless of course he's lying and trying to hide something, but I doubt it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
That's similar to what I'm thinking too... on closer inspection it just looks like water/condensation/the reflection of Jon's hand or something.

I also read this on Insider earlier from the director of that episode...

"That is so funny, somebody else mentioned that to me and I haven't got a clue what they're talking about. So, either this sword is magic and it's doing stuff on its own or something happened. I'm going to have to go back and watch that moment close up and in slow motion to see what's going on there. I can say that there was no intention for that to be the case."

So it obviously wasn't intentional and has no real meaning... unless of course he's lying and trying to hide something, but I doubt it.
I
Yeah I think some are forgetting water is reflective. The second a drop of water touches that eye it will reflect a different colour to what's around it. Even in the slow mo above you can see loads of water flick out as John splashes out lol it's obvious

If longclaw could do that the eye would of changed seconds before John emerges

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Also John has modded longclaw so if it was magical that eneded when he put the wolf on it

As they managed to miss a wildling fighting fresh air then a small Easter egg with the eye opening seems very possible
A real buzz when it is on as most at work are talking about it
It has been hard work though with supersonic ravens and the like
Really looking forward to the series finale