Game of Thrones Swords

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
For those interested in props from this series, or if you are a fantasy/medieval fan... try Valyrian Steel. They have 3 swords in stock; Ice, Longclaw and Needle.

I just ordered Ice today, couldnt resist.

ICE $270 + shipping
sword-on-plaque.jpg

Sword Details

Blade: "Valyrian Patterned" stainless steel
Hilt: Cast metal with antique nickel plate. Genuine suede wrap.
Grip Ring: 24k Gold Plated, and Silver Plated cast metal parts, antique finish
Plaque: Silkscreened fiber board. Includes mounting hardware.
Overall Length: 55 inches.

IMPORTANT, READ THIS: This is the exclusive officially licensed Ice, Sword of Eddard Stark from "A Song of Ice and Fire." All swords come with a certificate of authenticity personally autographed by George R.R. Martin. Ice is a limited edition of 2000 pieces, each sword is laser inscribed with the edition number.

LONGCLAW $220 + shipping
longclaw-long2.jpg

Sword Details

Blade: 39" stainless steel, etched pattern, 3 fullers.
Hilt: Cast metal with antique nickel plate. Genuine leather wrap.
Pommel: Powder coated metal with acrylic faux garnet eyes.

This is the exclusive officially licensed Longclaw, Sword of Jon Snow, from "A Song of Ice and Fire." All swords come with a certificate of authenticity personally autographed by George R.R. Martin. Each sword is a limited edition of 2500 pieces and the back of the blade has been laser etched in very fine print with the edition number and a copyright notice so you know it is authentic.

NEEDLE $170 + shipping
needle-final.jpg

Sword Details

Blade: ~24" (~30" overall) high carbon steel (1045).
Hilt: Cast metal with antique nickel plate. Genuine leather wrap.

This is the exclusive officially licensed Needle, Sword of Arya Stark, from "A Song of Ice and Fire." All swords come with a certificate of authenticity personally autographed by George R.R. Martin. Each sword is a limited edition of 2500 pieces and the back of the blade has been laser etched in very fine print with the edition number and a copyright notice so you know it is authentic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz and Jericho
Looks awesome. I'm a sucker for swords and the show is fantastic (have not read the books). Very tempting...

Last edited:
Took forever with customs... grr... but finally I have it tracked towards my local post office.

Longclaw is def a sexy Sword and is probably most recognizable (next to needle) if you watch the show.

Yep. That one is next on my list.

Btw. Ice in Damascus Steel #1 of 250 is on eBay now... bid is currently at $2550 ;)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    82.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited by a moderator:
That looks absolutely stunning. I think I am going to have to order Longclaw, as my friend has ordered Ice as soon as I told him about this!

Nice Pics. I wish they had slogans for Longclaw (You know nothing, Jon Snow)
Or Needles (Stick them with its pointy end) on the plaque.

You will like it John. I am getting Longclaw next, and then in spring they release Fury - the kings warhammer...

Saw some of the pics of the Warhammer. That looks great. Will be very interested. I ended up getting an Ice as well. The certificate did not come numbered, but I believe the edition number is on the sword too, right? Need to inspect it closer. I hope to hang it in my "man cave", but that whole room is "under construction", so right now everything's sort of sitting in wait.

Yeah the number is laser etched on the "backside" of the sword, close to the hilt. A bit hard to see because of the other etched patterns.

Congrats on a nice item!

Too bad my country's customs house would make a fu**ing big deal of it if I tried to get any of these. Not to mention the tax price if they ever decided to let me receive it.