Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season (Best Buy Exclusive Lannister Packaging)

Which version will you purchase?

• Lannister

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Greyjoy

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Both

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • None

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Lannister

• Greyjoy

• Both

• None

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Thanks to biscuitnoir for finding the Future Shop versions.

Group Buy - CLOSED

Best Buy Version 1 - (SKU - 7218099)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Best Buy Version 2 - (SKU - 7218105)
Price: $59.99
Buy here

Official Pictures courtesy of SpeedMasterLee

Hint: Click the spoiler button below :)

Lannister-1.jpg

Lannister-2.jpg

Lannister-3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it dropped at that cost.

However for die hard "collectors" take note - the appeal of this Season 2 Exclusives is WAY WAY FAR BELOW compare to the Season 1 Exclusives.

Why: Season 1 Exclusives (on top of being an exclusive), the content of it was pulled out from the market by HBO given that there was a political related reason that cause turmoil with the "Republican Party" in United States (George W Bush's Decapitated Head).

I think most of us are informed, but the exclusive slips help complete the collection. :LOL:

I think people are going to regret not getting the slips when this series has gone the way of the dodo.

Possible 3rd slipcover????

TSsYN.jpg

Reactions: Buffalo MX
I think most of us are informed, but the exclusive slips help complete the collection. :LOL:

I think people are going to regret not getting the slips when this series has gone the way of the dodo.

Possible 3rd slipcover????

TSsYN.jpg

i really hope there isnt 3 exclusives. 2 hurts the wallet enough. Whatever the case i do think having all 4 of these with the season 1 egg set will garner nice value...I got my stark one signed by dinklage and luckily found one new on amz for 60 shipped(had a gift card) so these will be day 1 purchases for me..

I gotten the Targaryen cover as well and the egg version. I have to decide which version to go for this season 2. Too rich for me to get all the versions.

I gotten the Targaryen cover as well and the egg version. I have to decide which version to go for this season 2. Too rich for me to get all the versions.

i think id choose lannister just bc they were so integral to the season..both covers look great. u could get both and see which outsells the other then sell one of them...you wont have any trouble unloading it

The price war on the season 2 regular Blu-ray set has started. FYE US is listing a pre-order price of US$27.99 (link). Using this as an indicator, it is very likely BB will list the regular set under US$30 and these 2 special exclusive sets at US$34.99 each on release week :)

The price war on the season 2 regular Blu-ray set has started. FYE US is listing a pre-order price of US$27.99 (link). Using this as an indicator, it is very likely BB will list the regular set under US$30 and these 2 special exclusive sets at US$34.99 each on release week :)

Fantastic. I can't wait for this!!!! Haven't seen any of season 2 yet.

Gonna be an immediate pick up for me

i hope these are as limited as the other ones...its gunna be a great set to have the 4 of them and im sure there value will only increase if they keep releasing them with each season

Last night i posted and advised where non US buyers could pre order this with a customs friendly store, but my post has been deleted. Could a mod explain why?

I was wondering this? didn't fully see this but desperate to find this or the best buy in the uk love the covers and digital copies. (Have US account)

Last night i posted and advised where non US buyers could pre order this with a customs friendly store, but my post has been deleted. Could a mod explain why?

I was wondering this? didn't fully see this but desperate to find this or the best buy in the uk love the covers and digital copies. (Have US account)

We typically don't allow for retailer direct links or advertising in the forum unless it's spoken about in the General Retailer Forum.

You'll also note that there is a group buy for non-US members that is being hosted for members that reside outside of the US - and group buys support this site, but other retailers typically do not.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I missed out on the first season best-buy exclusives sadly, so I was just wondering if they sold out fast. I really don't want to miss out on this, so should I be heading out first thing in the morning to be safe because I'd rather not pre-order it.

I missed out on the first season best-buy exclusives sadly, so I was just wondering if they sold out fast. I really don't want to miss out on this, so should I be heading out first thing in the morning to be safe because I'd rather not pre-order it.

Yes, they sold out lightning fast. One day they were all gone in my area.

I can't decide which to buy. So the other one. Whose house is that? Of course I know Lancaster. Is the other one in season 1 at all? Don't remember them. and haven't seen season 2 at all

Nvm I see its greyjoy. Hmm. Now I'm even more interested in seeing season 2!!!

Last edited: