Game of Thrones: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray + Nights King Figurine) (Amazon Excl.) [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: November 15, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CDN $109.45

91ISlVFzGgL._SL1500_.jpg

61Ta6BDyeOL._SL1087_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I take nobody has this or the french edition cant see any vids on you tube to see what they are like.
Im after edition 6 but not sure which one thinking of one of the above.
Im sure on here there was an edition with bookends.
As i have each different from the other want to grab best edition of 6.

How does one find out if this is region free?
Im sure another i got from usa in past was region free,i maybe wrong but maybe all are region free.
But if i can normally try and get region free where possible.
Im drawn by this or another edition but there most not be much on here thats has this or knows.
Have done a search but cant really find the info.

@bwatt99 this was part of a review on amazon:

"I think it's a mix of metal and resine, because the bust is heavy and cold, and the arms are more like plastic. The bust is separated from the arms btw, and you place them in little holes. The junctions seem frail, but then I noticed they're reinforced with little magnets"

Im not sure if its region free but maybe @PunkNinja knows?

@bwatt99 this was part of a review on amazon:

"I think it's a mix of metal and resine, because the bust is heavy and cold, and the arms are more like plastic. The bust is separated from the arms btw, and you place them in little holes. The junctions seem frail, but then I noticed they're reinforced with little magnets"

Im not sure if its region free but maybe @PunkNinja knows?

Caved, haha

Reactions: elle82
Yes but are blu rays not stated region a in Canada and usa but people find some are also region free.
Thats weird as i got the egg edition of an older season and was told by a few and checked online and was region free, so just thought season 6 maybe same.

I can always go for the french edition but not sure which i like better.
I do have multi region players but i doc like to get region b or region free when i can unless its not available elsewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja