FFO, Germany
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

18556616_773063386208078_1004335546569979335_o.png

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Cool :thumbs:

I havent watched this yet. Anybody know if this a continuation of the anime or a reboot movie?

This is about the 4th iteration from Manga to anime to live action stuff. Something of a reboot but it pulls from the same arc in the Manga that all the rest do so the setup is pretty familiar if you've seen the anime or even any of the live action stuff. Difference here is the CG quality is way higher than anything they've done before!

watched this the other day and liked it, it's smart and good decision that they'd focus only "osaka" scene and not the whole story... and it's really really enjoyable...

This is about the 4th iteration from Manga to anime to live action stuff. Something of a reboot but it pulls from the same arc in the Manga that all the rest do so the setup is pretty familiar if you've seen the anime or even any of the live action stuff. Difference here is the CG quality is way higher than anything they've done before!
I've seen the anime..couple of times. Watched the first live-action movie. Read the manga up to...i cant even remember how far...but i didnt finish it.
I think i stopped around Chapter ~270 - 280...