Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Release date: July 25, 2017
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $24.99 (2D) - $29.99 (4K)

5803306_sa.jpg

images.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My order of preference for this artwork:
1. Embossed/debossed with gloss finish
2. Gloss finish
3. Embossed/debossed with matte/zero finish with spot gloss
4. Zero finish with spot gloss

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom and kaw
Artwork to be confirmed and people are already taking the piss at the Zavvi Steelbook who looks like they are releasing WWA with possible embossing or debossing and spot gloss (typical of Paramount Steelbooks).

If we go by the trend, then this could be a flat full matte or full gloss Steelbook.

Btw, 4K UHD is more appropriate for this Steelbook

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219827/technical?ref_=tt_dt_spec

Cinematographic Process ARRIRAW (6.5K) (source format)
Digital Intermediate (4K) (master format)

Artwork to be confirmed and people are already taking the piss at the Zavvi Steelbook who looks like they are releasing WWA with possible embossing or debossing and spot gloss (typical of Paramount Steelbooks).

If we go by the trend, then this could be a flat full matte or full gloss Steelbook.

Btw, 4K UHD is more appropriate for this Steelbook

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219827/technical?ref_=tt_dt_spec

Cinematographic Process ARRIRAW (6.5K) (source format)
Digital Intermediate (4K) (master format)
Seriously mate, you need to leave your love affair with Zavvi out of ALL THE THREADS. It's starting to grate now. :banghead:

People are entitled to prefer one artwork over another regardless of retailer. If I prefer another retailers exclusive design to Zavvis then I'll go for that. Simple.

Seriously mate, you need to leave your love affair with Zavvi out of ALL THE THREADS. It's starting to grate now. :banghead:

People are entitled to prefer one artwork over another regardless of retailer. If I prefer another retailers exclusive design to Zavvis then I'll go for that. Simple.

You guys need to stop the hate affair against Zavvi out of ALL THE THREADS. It is becoming tiring to endlessly bash UK releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: SonicBoom
It looks awesome! They really can't go wrong if they stick to using official poster art for this movie.

I may just have to double-dip on this one. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
You guys need to stop the hate affair against Zavvi out of ALL THE THREADS. It is becoming tiring to endlessly bash UK releases.
Where have I bashed Zavvi?

All I said on this thread is that I hope this is the Zavvi art because I've already preordered it......

You riding to the rescue of Zavvi over every little criticism is getting tiring, fast.

I like both arts (originally I stated I'd be happy with either in the zavvi thread)

Also if this or the mondo esque art becomes the steel then I would love to see the other used on a slip.

I think the red art on the steel and this poster art on a lenti slip. Just my personal prefrence but at the same time will be be happy if this does end up on the steel