Slipbox Ghost In The Shell (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [Korea]

Sep 18, 2016
Release date: Feb 28,2018
Purchase links: Kimchi Premium Box - Kimchi Full slip - Nova Premium Box - Nova Full slip (Pre-order January 24 to February 25)
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip) - $59.99 (Premium Box)

15166060138921090.jpg15166061603332516.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Especially embarrassing is- I saw the live action film, but not the source film.
View attachment 355813

I have a weird think about Japanese anime - I hate that kind of animation style.View attachment 355815
LOL, you are not the only one ;) Saw Scarlett version, but havent seen the source and although I dont mind anime I never really got into it, way too many movies to be adding anime addiction to too LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
LOL, you are not the only one ;) Saw Scarlett version, but havent seen the source and although I dont mind anime I never really got into it, way too many movies to be adding anime addiction to too LOL
:LOL:
Yeah, I think having a copy of Akira, and the Mondo GITS covers all the anime bases for me!:D
Personally, If I was to spend a lot of money on animation, I would rather buy every Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies DVD. (You just can't beat Warner Bros. Classic cartoons).

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Where is it listed that this is timed limited edition? Its still up for sale despite it being the 6th now.
I wanna grab one but I can't afford it till I get paid next week!