Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 30th, 2016
Purchase link: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (live)
Price: £14.99

11243881-1114363308783792.jpg

11243881-1184363309266936.jpg

11243881-7414363309075245.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting case artwork with that arty plain hand-drawn style that reminds me a bit of "The Back to the Future Trilogy" steelbook though this one, "Bronson" and "Amelie" should be a lot better-looking than that one IF all three have shiny metallic paint treatment/spot gloss to the flames, blood and Amelie herself to make those reds and oranges "pop".
As these 4 steels have been confirmed Matte Varnish finish by EONE and Scanavo I'm hoping for that little extra treatment that will lift them above the ordinary - the aforementioned three at least.

Last edited:
have to say this is the most god awful artwork, looks like a first timer on photoshop tbh and has been printed on a bit of card that has then been stuck on the front of the steel.

easy pass moneysaved :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

I don't understand why some people don't like this art and yet everybody loves The Mist art. This looks so much better to me and - more importantly - suits the film....but this is the one that is getting criticism!!! o_O

Reactions: AlienKing
I don't understand why some people don't like this art and yet everybody loves The Mist art. This looks so much better to me and - more importantly - suits the film....but this is the one that is getting criticism!!! o_O
But part of the title (Ghost Rider) is made to look like a road marking/line, whilst the other part (Spirit of Vengeance) blends into the flames... surely you don't approve of that? :p

Reactions: Flloydo and ChrisIW
But part of the title (Ghost Rider) is made to look like a road marking/line, whilst the other part (Spirit of Vengeance) blends into the flames... surely you don't approve of that? :p

:rofl: haha you got me there. Yep again I don't like the way the titles are integrated into the art - but overall it looks better than The Mist IMHO.

Reactions: Noodles
:rofl: haha you got me there. Yep again I don't like the way the titles are integrated into the art - but overall it works better than The Mist IMHO.
Haha I love how art splits people, because I actually prefer the way they've done the title with The Mist lol. But, yeah... different strokes and all that. :)

I like that. It's creative. If everyone stuck to the unspoken rules in order to appeal to the largest number of movie collectors, we would never get innovation or anything new. It would just simply be movie posters decorating steelbooks, with the conventional title at the top.

I like that. It's creative. If everyone stuck to the unspoken rules in order to appeal to the largest number of movie collectors, we would never get innovation or anything new. It would just simply be movie posters decorating steelbooks, with the conventional title at the top.
Exactly dude... these make a very nice change. And no matter which direction they go, they're never going to please everyone anyway, so it's worth mixing things up and taking a risk IMO.

Reactions: JCC
Most likely "live" this week-end (with "Bronson") as now showing correct pre-order price of GBP 14.99 from previous GBP 19.99 RRP.

EDIT: Scratch the above as it will be the two RESIDENT EVIL steels live to pre-order this week-end.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: monsterzebra
I think I made a 'Best Buy' when I picked up the USA steelbook only - no discs - for one cent. I think it was on offer for 99c and when I went to pay they charged me 1c.